Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Graham Potter Fashion Thread

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
A hot (if you know what I mean) topic: Grahampotterological fashion decisions.

In his Swansea season he started with a tracksuit, they then had a poor run and he changed clothes saying:

"If you wear a tracksuit you need to know what you’re doing, so I put a suit on."

Brighton went on a poor run but GP dressed up against Wolves and since then things have gone better. He said:

“I thought I’d change from my bad tracksuit to my own bad clothes!

“The boys could see me on the side, they look at me in my shocking gear and my terrible haircut and my horrible face and think, ‘well, it’s not too bad out there!’

“I fancied a change, 2021. I am going to be myself, wear my own clothes, I am fine with that.”

Lets hope he sticks to fancy clothing.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought about it, and my answer is...

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If we perform better the smarter he dresses then why have we not crowd funded a top hat and morning suit?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
In his Swansea season he started with a tracksuit, they then had a poor run and he changed clothes saying:

"If you wear a tracksuit you need to know what you’re doing, so I put a suit on."

Nothing wrong with a tracksuit, Graham.

Or a set of them and £1,000 for that matter.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
If we perform better the smarter he dresses then why have we not crowd funded a top hat and morning suit?

Don't forget the monocle and gentleman's cane.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
I think that tracksuits or training kits are for the training ground,press conferences,etc but match day is the main event so I think it's better if the manager dresses smarter.
I think potter seemed a lot more professional looking when he switched to the smart grey jacket.He now has the black puffer jacket and it will be interesting to see what he wears this evening as it is Saturday night and indeed,what he will be wearing as the weather warms up and a coat is not required towards the end of the season.

Sep 5, 2017
Montana USA
I'm actually glad for the thread. The guy's sartorial decisions are among the season's most puzzling in my view. Actually I didn’t pay much mind until Christmas when he debuted that tweed number that was both ill-fitting and not warm enough. The subsequent puffy coat was a big improvement, I thought, but then we've had the puffy coat/tan wool scarf combo, and that really doesn't work either.

As long as we're going with blended haberdashery decisions, how about Potter tries the Wenger sleeping bag with the Kopp trucker cap? The scarf may actually work there.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Regardless of potterin/potterout tribal feelings, I think we can all agree this is certainly one area that Mr Hughton wins in. Always a dapper turnout from that magnificent man!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here