Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] What's NOT Good To Watch On Netflix

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Probably deserving of it's own thread eh?

I'll start with 'The One'. 21st century equivalent of those endless wooden US Made-For-TV movies. NETFLIX in serious danger of repeating the cycle? Making product for no better reason than to give the subscribers something - anything! - new to watch, however peurile. Not a great business model outside of ITV, has to be said

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The History of Swear Words.

I thought it might be an interesting and amusing look at how language has evolved. It has a bit of that but it's mainly just celebrities continuously swearing.

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
Love is Blind and Too Hot to Handle.. even though I loved both. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Girl on the train.....a Bollywood remake of the Classic...now I have watched a few indian films and they are sometimes good BUT Girl on the train what a load of tripe.

Best bit....good looking ladies.

Worst is the Police Inspector who works for the Met, wears a police jacket and no other uniform, flashes her badge on her belt like some American ( or I guess Indian cop) wears the compulsory Ray Ban sunglasses and generally looks hideous...police men and women with no ties and top button done up,!!! standards please

I know its been made for the Indian market but have continuity with the UK police uniform..

AVOID

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here