Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Together For Albion In The Community Event - Live on Twitch 20/3!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Good afternoon ladies and gents!

First and foremost apologies if this isn't allowed Bozza, feel free to remove, I've PM'd you a few times but not heard anything back.

Onto the event! So this has been a beast to organise, but I am really excited to announce to you all on NSC that tomorrow, from 12pm-12am multiple Albion content creators will be hosting a 12 hour live stream via Twitch with interviews, analysis, guest opinion and a bunch more, all in the name of raising funds for Albion in the Community. Since it has been a full year since the pandemic crocked the PL we thought this was a brilliant time to try and put this together.

For those not aware of what Twitch is, it is a livestream video website in the exact same mould as Youtube, the only difference is it focuses on live content and not videos posted. It is accessible, safe and used by millions of people everyday, so rest assured hopping onto the site on the day is 100% above board.

So, the content itself! For the day we will be having one of the top dogs from AITC on the show to talk about the pandemic, how its effected them and how they look to come out of this whole mess, some beneficiaries of the Albion as One fund to talk about how the club stepped up and helped them in a time of need along with general Albion chat, with the majority being Brighton fans! We also have Bruno, Barber, Naylor, Price of Footballs Kieran Maguire, Mark Lawrenson and more on the show to chat about everything we can muster up. The key thing here is the platform we have chosen, unlike fan forums, or phone ins, YOU will be able to ask questions live on the spot. Twitch has a live chat running all day concurrent to the stream, meaning the viewers can comment throughout the day, you'll be able to ask your questions to all the guests (as long as they're appropriate) with no dicking around with text messages or hoping the press ask the questions you want to ask. We have a LOT of stuff planned for this and I hope to see as many of you on the stream as possible!

Hosts:

TogetherBHA
TalkSeagulls
Brighton Rock Pod
LetsTalkBhafc
TSR
Albion Analytics
Seagulls Unrestricted
BHA Today

Feat.
Albion Roar
Seagulls Social

Guests:

Andy Naylor
Bruno
Paul Barber
AITC and AAO Beneficiaries
Price of Football
Mark Lawrenson
& More

The important links:

twitch.tv/togetherbha

AITC Fundraiser we have put together:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/together4aitc

I really hope some of you can make it for some of the day! Any questions let me know!

Together Poster.jpg

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Shouldn't this be a sticky?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Nice. Make sure you post it on Reddit as well, including r/soccer if possible (they may or may not remove it).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here