Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Is Graham Potter Carlo Ancelotti's love child?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Welcome to NSC. Interesting first post.

And no, I hadn't noticed this.

You say "first post". It's taken five months to formulate a thought that seems to have absolutely no basis to it whatsoever :lolol:

Right, I'm off to join Mumsnet, wait five months to post and then stick up a one liner that says "have you noticed how tampons are almost exactly the same as cupcakes?"

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I bought some mangetout recently. I couldn't believe how similar they looked. They were like two peas in a pod.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
2021-03-19 09.27.48.jpg

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Only if a 15-year-old Carlo somehow found himself in Solihull and managed to shag a local housewife.

If he did, then that was one heck of an exchange trip.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
They do look like is if they're possibly from the same planet but thats where the similarities end.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
You say "first post". It's taken five months to formulate a thought that seems to have absolutely no basis to it whatsoever :lolol:

Right, I'm off to join Mumsnet, wait five months to post and then stick up a one liner that says "have you noticed how tampons are almost exactly the same as cupcakes?"

If your cakes remove all of the moisture in your mouth when you eat them, you are almost definitely baking it incorrectly. Hopefully Mumsnet will be able to help.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here