Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chris Hughton interview

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Let's see if this opens any old wounds.....

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Thank you I really enjoyed that. What a Nice Man, very best of luck with Forrest for the rest of the season and next.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I hope at some point once we're all back in the grounds we get a chance to welcome Forest for something, as he deserves a proper reception from us after we never got the chance to say goodbye

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I hope at some point once we're all back in the grounds we get a chance to welcome Forest for something, as he deserves a proper reception from us after we never got the chance to say goodbye

Always will be welcome back, Albion legend :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hotline ringing as we speak at JRG, NooBHA and LondonIrish’s.

(Only teasing you guys. We all love Chris).
[MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] has been very supportive of GP it has to be said

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009

This would be incredible. A cup game against them next January when Forrest are pushing for the playoffs would be lovely

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This would be incredible. A cup game against them next January when Forrest are pushing for the playoffs would be lovely

When we are both pushing for the playoffs.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
I bloody love Chris Houghton.
Such a genuinely nice Gent and oozes class and professionalism.
Some interesting insight There ,thanks for posting OP.
I agree with others in that I would love to see him back with Forest so we can give him the send off he deserves and show our appreciation.
I'm sure it will help give some closure to him as well as the fans.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
What you would have expected from a Chris Houghton interview professional, calm, measured never controversial a true gentleman and will always be ensured of a warm welcome at the Amex from the fans

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
“The biggest challenge [of managing in the PL] are the levels”.

Love the man.

As others have said, it would be great to see him lead his team out at the AMEX. He’d get a standing ovation from me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
An Albion legend but sorry that interview was as dull as the football in his last few months :shrug:

I look forward to giving him a massive welcome and thank you when he brings a team to the Amex though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here