Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Amazon Echo Show 10

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I’ll actually be in the market for one soon, I’ve got the latest Google version, the Maxi (or something like that) but I’d rather have the Amazon version to link with my Echos.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I have the smaller (and cheap as chips) 5 and basically use it as a radio and to call my Mum who has one, but quickly got "over" it.

Love the small one, it's just a better radio and you also watch the news as you are working.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I have the smaller (and cheap as chips) 5 and basically use it as a radio and to call my Mum who has one, but quickly got "over" it.

Love the small one, it's just a better radio and you also watch the news as you are working.
Likewise we have the show 8 and find it very useful, the only downer is the mic doesn't seem to be as good as other alexa devices.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Aye....I used to have a DAB/internet radio I think by Pure...but sold it to buy the Show 5 ...sound quality is just as good, smaller footprint and links in to all the smart stuff in the home...excellent value

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
This has aroused me.

If you fancy a quick fiddle without a full commit, you pick the 5 up for 45 quid.

It's the size of a clock radio and somewhat resembles one. Echo, Radio 5 live. Echo, play Sky News.

Sits on my desk as I'm working.

Still have my FIVE Dabs but I love this little thing. You also make Skype calls over it as well as their own "network".

echo-show-5-product-photos-1.jpg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If you fancy a quick fiddle without a full commit, you pick the 5 up for 45 quid.

It's the size of a clock radio and somewhat resembles one. Echo, Radio 5 live. Echo, play Sky News.

Still have my FIVE Dabs but I love this little thing. You also make Skype calls over it as well as their own "network".

Yeh but he lives how the other one moves

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Nifty

I'm also a big fan of sending late night voice messages over Alexa to a mate of mine to verbally abuse him. I assume this facility is available on this ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I've got a big black PRINGLES one

Lol...I’m pretty sure you’d be ok with the play 5....ive not tried abusing anyone myself...but Clapham is right it’s a bargain

Note

Not abusing anyone isn’t strictly true...Alexa has had quite a lot

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'm also a big fan of sending late night voice messages over Alexa to a mate of mine to verbally abuse him. I assume this facility is available on this ?

What I can tell you is if you are on a zoom meeting and go for a quick piss, colleagues can activate it with "Alexa, turn volume up full. Alexa play Dolly Parton"

Bast****

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
What I can tell you is if you are on a zoom meeting and go for a quick piss, colleagues can activate it with "Alexa, turn volume up full. Alexa play Dolly Parton"

Bast****

Much more fun is "Alexa set alarm for 4:30 am". Done in my family Zoom chat on Sunday :salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here