Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ibrahimovic - The return of the god.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
If that's the case, he's picked his moment to grasp the olive branch just a couple of months before the Euros. Its not news that he's an egotistical prick, but dodging all the qualifiers they worked through then waltzing into the squad as "The Big Man" shortly before the Finals is fairly shabby. Not unexpected, but shabby.

At least he doesn't try to hide his ego, like some of the pricks in the game. David 'I demand a Knighthood' Beckham ticks that box.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Godlike player, in a world without Messi & Ronaldo he would have a bunch of Ballon D'ors.

Fantastic to see him back. I always thought it was going to happen sooner or later, just surprised it took a couple of years. He gets injured every now and then these days, hope he is fit this summer. And hope Jordan Larsson gets the other striker role, I've missed seeing the Ibrahimovic-Larsson combo up front.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
If that's the case, he's picked his moment to grasp the olive branch just a couple of months before the Euros. Its not news that he's an egotistical prick, but dodging all the qualifiers they worked through then waltzing into the squad as "The Big Man" shortly before the Finals is fairly shabby. Not unexpected, but shabby.

After he tweeted last year that he might contemplate a return, the manager and assistant couldn't get on a plane fast enough to try to convince him. His form over the past year or so suggests he's well worth a place. I wouldn't call it shabby, but then I love watching him play, especially when he demolishes tough centre backs like John Terry. Maybe we will get to see Maguire and Stones handle him?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Yesterday’s man.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Happy that this living God won another title. Returned to Milan in January 2020 when they were bottom half and this weekend they won their first league title in 11 years.

550+ goals, 12 league titles, 30+ titles overall. Freak.

Probably 50/50 that he will quit now but I'm hoping he will play another season. Hopefully in Brighton.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Happy that this living God won another title. Returned to Milan in January 2020 when they were bottom half and this weekend they won their first league title in 11 years.

550+ goals, 12 league titles, 30+ titles overall. Freak.

Probably 50/50 that he will quit now but I'm hoping he will play another season. Hopefully in Brighton.

I’m not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here