Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ibrahimovic - The return of the god.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Announced his return with typical modesty.

The Euro 2020/21 marketing people will love it.

They didn't have loads up front in the last world cup, so would have a decent chance of playing I think.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
In other international news, I see Che McAdams has received his first Scotland call up.

All the best to the tartan wearing, bagpipe playing, Southampton striker

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Swanny’s leading man before Potter came along

May 5, 2020
Sussex
It's not often I admire"the man" and not just the player,but ibrahimovic is one of those guys.
Incredible player but this guy eminates a confidence and superioty over everyone on the pitch(and in the stadium!).
"Talisman" is a phrase often used but this guy opitimises the word,One of those guys that if he is on your side then anything seems possible.
Absolute warrior of a man and one of the best goalscorers in history.
I always secretly hoped to see him play for us if we got to the premier League but alas it looks like it won't happen.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lets his fellow Swedes do all the hard miles by slogging their way through 10 qualifying games in a competitive group including Spain, Norway and Romania to qualify for the Finals....then decides "yeah ok, I'm having some of that".

If I was the Swede forward making way for him in the squad, I'd have him down as a right c*nt.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lets his fellow Swedes do all the hard miles by slogging their way through 10 qualifying games in a competitive group including Spain, Norway and Romania to qualify for the Finals....then decides "yeah ok, I'm having some of that".

If I was the Swede forward making way for him in the squad, I'd have him down as a right c*nt.

He had a bust up with the previous manager, now gone :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The current Sweden manager has been there for nearly 5 years...

....followed by a sulk of Sheffield Wednesday proportions?

:whistle:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
....followed by a sulk of Sheffield Wednesday proportions?

:whistle:

If that's the case, he's picked his moment to grasp the olive branch just a couple of months before the Euros. Its not news that he's an egotistical prick, but dodging all the qualifiers they worked through then waltzing into the squad as "The Big Man" shortly before the Finals is fairly shabby. Not unexpected, but shabby.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
If that's the case, he's picked his moment to grasp the olive branch just a couple of months before the Euros. Its not news that he's an egotistical prick, but dodging all the qualifiers they worked through then waltzing into the squad as "The Big Man" shortly before the Finals is fairly shabby. Not unexpected, but shabby.

Yeh it is ..... but not the first ... and won't be the last

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Just think what sort of player Zlatan would be if he had a bit more self-belief.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Well, if his team mates welcome him back and all goes well nobody will care....if I were a turnip I'd be pleased.

Calling [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Monstous ego, monstrous talent :bowdown:

Agreed. The scary thing is, he could of been even better. Just couldn't be arsed at times.

The full page advert he took out in an LA newspaper after signing for Galaxy was outstanding stuff!

A terrific player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here