Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not about blood clots - have you had side effects from AstraZeneca vaccine?

D

Deleted member 2719

I did wonder that myself, but shes just spoken to our doctors and they are still completely unconcerned so I guess we'll just have to hope it works itself out. She does seem to have got very unlucky! I've got my first jab on Weds so am hoping I don't have the same reaction!! :eek:

Thanks for your update, I am sure you will be fine.

Fingers crossed, I hope the missus is feeling better very soon and it's just some minor virus.:thumbsup:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Sore arm for about a week, shivering overnight, abdominal pain, "funny" throat and generally feeling under the weather for about three days. Ran into my GP while walking on the seafront, and he said my reaction showed the vaccine was working. I suppose he should know. Next one booked for May and I've heard the second one gives you slightly worse side-effects than the first! Oh well.....!
It better not give worse side effects. I've been running a high temperature along with other side effects, since my jab on Tuesday afternoon.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sore arm for about a week, shivering overnight, abdominal pain, "funny" throat and generally feeling under the weather for about three days. Ran into my GP while walking on the seafront, and he said my reaction showed the vaccine was working. I suppose he should know. Next one booked for May and I've heard the second one gives you slightly worse side-effects than the first! Oh well.....!

Is the GP ok?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Hope you are feeling better

Cheers Lamie! I appreciate your post.

I lost my high temperature yesterday afternoon after 3 days. Almost like the flick of a switch I felt better. All I am feeling now is a sore and sometimes itchy arm, tiredness and slightly more concerningly, I feel quite dizzy, but that just may be through the lack of sleep, so all seems to be heading in the right direction.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I seem to be experiencing side effects from my jab

Just seen your first post saying you are feeling unwell. What's up? This does seem common with AZ. I have a work colleague who was 5 hrs in casualty last weekend as she was perpetually throwing up and experiencing stomach pain. That was one day after the jab.

Did you have Covid before? I am 99 percent certain that I had it last March in the initial wave. I have read in the past that it is possible that this could provoke a stronger reaction to the vaccine but I don't know if that has been verified.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Just seen your first post saying you are feeling unwell. What's up? This does seem common with AZ. I have a work colleague who was 5 hrs in casualty last weekend as she was perpetually throwing up and experiencing stomach pain. That was one day after the jab.

Did you have Covid before? I am 99 percent certain that I had it last March in the initial wave. I have read in the past that it is possible that this could provoke a stronger reaction to the vaccine but I don't know if that has been verified.

Oops..my post referred to my previous one about hoping for the side effect of an Albion home win........I’m ok ..sore arm but not so sore that I couldn’t sleep on it ..I kept on thinking did they actually inject me ...totally irrational!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Had my AZ jab yesterday morning. Nothing to report really, possibly a slight soreness in the upper arm where the jab took place but that's it.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
No side effects, a friend has had tiredness and headache. Most people tough I have heard have had nothing worse than sore arm for a day or two

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
I had it a few days back and on Day 2 felt like I had been awake for 24 hours, as just felt very tired a few aches, nothing major.

Day 3 I felt like I had slept for 48 hours and was fine.

I am sorry to hear about your wife, could she have caught covid prior to this? I would pester the Dr on this one if I were you.

I've heard a few people reporting these symptoms , including a couple that went to bed at 8pm on day 2 feeling really rough, but woke at 10:00 the next morning feeling ok.

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
I had mine last Saturday and have had a headache on and off since then. Fatigue first few days too. Arm still a bit sore.
Had my Oxford AZ jab two weeks ago. More headaches than usual and felt a bit knackered, but arm not sore at all. I've also had friends reporting Pizer jab gives bad headache after 10 days, but fine a day or so after that.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Oops..my post referred to my previous one about hoping for the side effect of an Albion home win........I’m ok ..sore arm but not so sore that I couldn’t sleep on it ..I kept on thinking did they actually inject me ...totally irrational!

Haha, glad you don't have the side-effects! Maybe a little bit of a sore head when you woke up this morning though? :)

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I thought it was interesting that the medics, when I had my vaccine done, were telling people it was likely to be worse than the flu-vaccine in terms of effects afterwards for a few days.

They said don't worry about symptoms unless they continue on the 4th day.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Had it yesterday. Fine till I went to bed, but then non stop shivering and joints aching and unable to sleep .
Got the start of a rash coming up to all over .
I had Covid last October and I felt the same then as last night , but hope it goes a lot quicker than in October when I was ill for 3 weeks

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Had it yesterday. Fine till I went to bed, but then non stop shivering and joints aching and unable to sleep .
Got the start of a rash coming up to all over .
I had Covid last October and I felt the same then as last night , but hope it goes a lot quicker than in October when I was ill for 3 weeks

How are you doing today [MENTION=24260]chrisg[/MENTION]? Hope the side effects don't last too long

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here