Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Fury v AJ

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
So contracts are signed by the looks of things for a two fight deal.

Not long now until The Gypsy King smashes the stiff bodybuilder to pieces and takes all his old belts back. :clap2::clap2::rave::rave:

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
I really, really hope the fights are in this country and not some soulless makeshift arena in the desert, as unlikely as I know that is.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Going to go totally against the flow and say that I think Joshua will do him. Won't be easy. Just fancy AJ

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It would be an incredible occasion if it took place in the U.K but with covid it almost certainly won't be. So, I hope the first fight is really close so the interest will still be there for the second one and they can hold that one in the U.K.

The build up if nothing else is going to be brilliant. Can't wait!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I imagine the fight will certainly be either in the Middle East or the USA, unfortunately.
The location and date must be signed within 30 days (as of Saturday just gone).

Looking forward to the build up now, will be very interesting.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Can't wait.

Got a lot more time for AJ than Fury, who basically let a brilliant career down the shitter and surrounds himself with wrong 'uns, but even given that I expect Fury to win.

Will I PPV? Hell yeah.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The Wilder v Fury press conferences were pretty crazy at times, both men liked to insult each other and had to be separated on occasions.
Joshua doesn't usually go for this style, and is usually quite respectful to his opponent.
At least if the 1st fight is in Saudi it will be late evening UK time, rather than the usual mega fights in Las Vegas starting around 5am.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'd rather see AJ destroy confrontation dodging Wilder first. Still, the Americans can't abide not having a world heavyweight champion, can they? - many of them still consider it as their God-given entitlement, along with guns and pumpkin pie. It will be great that they are spitting blood that their top heavyweight isn't even in the mix.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thought this was going to be another 'Jahanbakhsh out' thread.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Going to go totally against the flow and say that I think Joshua will do him. Won't be easy. Just fancy AJ

He could get lucky in the first bout. At the end of the day If AJ catches anyone there’s a good chance they go but absolutely no chance he’d win both imo. Could even lead to a mega trilogy fight.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

I really like Fury when he's in this kind of mood, he's so entertaining.

"I'll even tell you what punch it's gonna be. I'll give my game plan away...It'll be a check left hook straight to the temple"

I would prefer AJ to win but it would be sensational if Fury knocked him out like that.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
£49.99 the rumours doing the rounds, with a 25% discount for the 2nd fight for those who sign up to the first.

Gooooo on AJ!!!

:clap:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I won’t pay that. £30 top.

Watching it in the early hours is not a problem for me.

Boxing hacks have said this week, that negotiations have reached an impasse on the money Fury’s side’s demanding for his entourage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here