Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Funny comment about yesterday's match

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Guy I work with went round to his Mum's yesterday to give her flowers for Mothers Day. When he arrived she was watching BBC1 and our match. Her comment was 'SOT vs BHA , is that Scotland vs Bahrain? Are Scotland the team in yellow?'

Brilliant........

TNBA

TTF

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Guy I work with went round to his Mum's yesterday to give her flowers for Mothers Day. When he arrived she was watching BBC1 and our match. Her comment was 'SOT vs BHA , is that Scotland vs Bahrain? Are Scotland the team in yellow?'

Brilliant........

TNBA

TTF

But nobody was in yellow? Apart from the Bahrain goalkeeper, obvs.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Not as funny as the Southampton manager saying that's the worst they've played since he took over. The blind, mental kunnt.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not as funny as the Southampton manager saying that's the worst they've played since he took over. The blind, mental kunnt.

Yeah, that was a bit of an eyebrow-raiser, considering they've lost 9-0 TWICE under his watch.

Mind you, we are talking about a bloke who collapsed onto his knees in tears in the technical area after they'd scraped a 1-0 win against an utterly manky out-of-sorts Liverpool earlier this year. If fans want their managers to show PASSHUN then I guess that ticked a few boxes for the goons who value that type of thing. Personally I thought at the time it was utterly cringeworthy.

Can you imagine if GP did that after a win over Liverpool ? F*ck me, I'd be mortified.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Yeah, that was a bit of an eyebrow-raiser, considering they've lost 9-0 TWICE under his watch.

Mind you, we are talking about a bloke who collapsed onto his knees in tears in the technical area after they'd scraped a 1-0 win against an utterly manky out-of-sorts Liverpool earlier this year. If fans want their managers to show PASSHUN then I guess that ticked a few boxes for the goons who value that type of thing. Personally I thought at the time it was utterly cringeworthy.

Can you imagine if GP did that after a win over Liverpool ? F*ck me, I'd be mortified.

I starter a thread on here at the time. Absolutely embarrassing every Liverpool loss makes it even funnier. Utter twunt. It wont be long before saints fans calling for him to be sacked. I know two fans who are already banging that drum.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Or did a dad dance after we took the lead....

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I starter a thread on here at the time. Absolutely embarrassing every Liverpool loss makes it even funnier. Utter twunt. It wont be long before saints fans calling for him to be sacked. I know two fans who are already banging that drum.

Saints online, there’s some already don’t worry about that[emoji23]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here