Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] ‘Grace’ locations

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Having watched it last night, I recognised most of the location shoots, but which church did they use?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Having watched it last night, I recognised most of the location shoots, but which church did they use?

Could it be the one in Shoreham close to the river footbridge where the tributes to the air crash victims were displayed?
St. Nicolas Church?

Last edited:

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I thought it was pretty accurate for continuity tbh (apart from the hospital?) BUT - I was frustrated they passed off Newhaven Harbour as Shoreham Harbour at the end, then had him speeding along the A259 from Brighton to Newhaven! :whistle:

Great programme though - really enjoyed it.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
When they were walking through the North lains they walked past the same shop about 3 times...it was selling dresses for £5.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well I thoroughly enjoyed it and, as pointed out earlier, not too many continuity errors, which I normally find can really grate if you know the areas :thumbsup:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When they were walking through the North lains they walked past the same shop about 3 times...it was selling dresses for £5.

It’s a chain.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Smugglers Rest these days. I saw them filming there one day on my way to work. Amazing how many trucks etc are needed for one small scene like that...the car park was completely full!

Having been on a few film sets I can assure you most of them would have been young media types, holding clipboards and radios, and not doing very much at all!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here