Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'll be happy (and I'm sure he will be) when he has his mate from West Wittering back. He is our currently our only likely scorer from a corner.

And this isn't knocking them after today, but for centre backs, White, Burn and Veltman aren't exactly dominant in the air (Vetlman probably the best).

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I'll be happy (and I'm sure he will be) when he has his mate from West Wittering back. He is our currently our only likely scorer from a corner.

And this isn't knocking them after today, but for centre backs, White, Burn and Veltman aren't exactly dominant in the air (Vetlman probably the best).

Our centre backs are doing fine, but yeh, if we can get Webby back for the Man U game, that will be a huge boost

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Kane, Fernandes and Gundogan are the only top Premier League scorers with more than him since Boxing Day in the league. Scored more than Zlatan, Morata etc.

1,421 minutes without a booking - miles ahead of any recent England centre-back. Trippier is the only England defender who can rival that disciplinary consistency.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Probably why he's not been selected for England in a competitive game , can't have defenders scoring in important matches and ruining 50 years of being tagged as serial losers.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Dunky is the player I look to for inspiration when our team is struggling, if he’s in the team I know we have a player who’s trying his best to motivate and cajole the rest to give us hope.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It's a real shame he's on Southgates ignore list.

Whilst it is obviously a huge shame for Dunk himself, selfishly I'm quite pleased as it means he can't get badly injured playing a pointless friendly for England.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Christ the first reply to that tweet is as sad as it gets. What a loser.

The Craig Dawson one? Please somebody with Twitter get on it - he’s just scored an OG :lol:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Five own goals too though, more than anyone in that period. He’s joint 10th most all time own goals in Prem too. 27th in top league all time too. Shambles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here