Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who is going down? Fulham? Newcastle? BHA? - New poll - post Southampton win

Who is going down with WBA & Sheffield Utd?

• Fulham

Votes: 71 26.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 177 64.8%
  • BHA

Votes: 21 7.7%
  • a n other

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Great result & much needed 3 points for the Seagulls today.

Fulham 26 points, Newcastle 28 points & BHA 29 points - with Fulham having played an extra game -

So who do you think is going down now?

Pre - Saints match: Pollsters were: Newcastle 41%, BHA 38%, Fulham 20% a n other 1%

Fixtures left:

19/3 Fulham v Leeds
20/3 BHA v Newcastle
3/4 Man Utd v BHA
3/4 Aston V v Fulham
3/4 Newcastle v Tottenham
10/4 Fulham v Wolves
10/4 Burnley v Newcastle
10/4 BHA v Everton
17/4 Chelsea v BHA
17/4 Arsenal v Fulham
17/4 Newcastle v W Ham
24/4 Sheffield Utd v BHA
24/4 Liverpool v Newcastle
1/5 Newcastle v Arsenal
1/5 Chelsea v Fulham
1/5 BHA v Leeds
8/5 Wolves v BHA
8/5 Leicester v Newcastle
8/5 Fulham v Burnley
11/5 BHA v W Ham
12/5 Newcastle v Man C
12/5 Southampton v Fulham
15/5 Man U v Fulham
15/5 Newcastle v Sheffield U
15/5 BHA v Man C
23/5 Arsenal v BHA
23/5 Fulham v Newcastle

Dave Fishwick

Feb 28, 2021
London
Newcastle for me. Just don't see where their goals are coming from.

They have 2 nice games to finish off but can see them needing to win both

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I think alot will depend on how Fulham do in their next 4. If they continue their good performances against Leeds, villa, wolves and Arsenal we're potentially looking at needing 38 points to survive. If they only come out of those games with a few points I think their heads will drop and we can crawl to safety. I feel Newcastle will have enough....just

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Same answer... it depends on the results.

10 games left, 30 points to play for. Still too early to make a prediction/guess.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Fulham still in the worst position, 2 points behind Newcastle who have a game in hand.
3 points a game and GD behind us.
Make no mistake, our win today was a hammer blow for their survival chances.
Newcastle will anti-football their way to safety.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Fulham must be close to totally demoralised they’ve played very well for a couple of months and still find themselves in the bottom 3 they’ve had no real injuries to speak of either. I’ve changed my mind to them going down instead of Newcastle

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Lets not cream ourselves after 1 win. It feels good but in reality it was much, much needed and the game against Newcastle is huge. We displayed some clear characteristics of nervousness and dropping off towards the end of that game (I guess to be expected), but if we lose next weekend it will be worse than going back to square one, particularly looking at the subsequent fixtures.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
still Newcastle

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Massive confidence boost for us with today's win, which heaps more pressure on Fulham. While they've been on a good run and it's no disgrace to lose to City, I do wonder whether that defeat will start to see them stutter again.
Beat Toon and I would back us to pick up the additional points needed, and suspect Fulham may well drop.
Draw? Fence.
Lose? Anyone's guess but it won't be a comfortable last few games.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
After the international break Newcastle are likely to have Almiron, Saint-Maximan and Callum Wilson back in their line-up.
With those three in their side they suddenly have a goal scoring threat.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
We have more wins than Fulham in the last 10 games, 3 against 4, we have got 15 points in our last 10 , they have 13.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Still think it could come down to the last game, with Fulham at home to Newcastle. Where a Fulham win just hauls them over the Geordies to safety.

Saints are falling so fast it's incredible. They probably just got one crucial win in before this shocking decline started, because if they were on 30 pts rather than 33 now, they'd be in real trouble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here