Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What would you prefer next season?

Given the following choices which would YOU prefer?

• In the Championship but romp the league next season by 12 points

Votes: 64 34.0%
  • Continue the same poor form and yet again struggle at the foot of PL

Votes: 124 66.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Given the choice of these two options what would you prefer?

Im still Potter in (just) apart from his Bizarre substitutions at times. But this poll is not about that, its about, regardless of which players or manager we have next season what you would prefer?

Last edited:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
For the club - we need to stay up.

From a selfish perspective, no VAR and we’d probably be good, but also we’d lose a LOT of our best players no doubt about that.

Fence? :lolol:

Is it becoming a case of "careful what you wish for?"

I would however be VERY interested to see how project Potter works in the lower division. Yes a few players would go but hopefully that would enable some of the U23s to be given a chance and hopefully Tau, Zequiri and the 2 polish guys would be given a good run out. I think that remaining in the PIL every game is a must win game from the first game and so some of the players who havent been given a chance this season probably wont be given a chance next season either.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
You’ve got to think of the long term. Even if we romped the championship by 12 points, which won’t happen anyway, we’re basically still starting again from square one coming back up to the premier league. Which is where we want to be long term.

Four years of growth ruined, and we’ll be fighting for our survival all over again anyway, if we’d lucky enough to come straight back up.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Depends what you mean by “form”. We are playing really well but our goal scoring form is poor.
My preference is to stay where we are and improve in the Premier League. Too big a gamble being relegated, even for TB.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
As a fan, the former. Some of us like positive results.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we stay up TB needs to invest in a PL quality striker. Top 10 will then be achievable.

If we go down we’ll have a new manager imo and need to rebuild again. Unlikely we’ll do a Norwich

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Probably best to stop replying to this thread. OP is a Palace fan

I agree.

The question is horrible leading.

Our form isn't poor (in most respects)

If I was going to give an answer it would be that I want us to be as high as we possibly can.

The fact that there are Albion fans who want us to be relegated so we can win more games beggars belief to me. The point of playing in a league is to get as high as you can. Get up off you knees anyone who voted for us to go down ... and OP, if you are Palace, then kindly f*** off

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Weird poll as both alternatives are quite decent. The problem with going down is to stay down, to go up immediatly means parachute money covers a lot of the losses from leaving the PL + that winning anything by 12 points is pretty nice. The second alternative means staying up, which would be a nice finish to the current season and a bottom fight unfortunately would remain likely for next season either wayas mid-table stability is a luxuary few below the top 8 get anywhere near before the last ten games or so, and it could be a "better" bottom fight than the current one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here