Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC Fantasy Cheltenham Festival 2021

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Usually by now the Telegraph would have put up their excellent fantasy game for Cheltenham, there are several paying ones you can enter but I'm not getting involved in all that so will just do a NSC points based league for the festival.

So each day you pick 1 horse from every race of the day , you must pick and post all of your daily race selections before the first race of each day .

Scoring is as follows , no matter what price your selection is points will be awarded from 1st to 4th position of your horse .

1st = 21points
2nd = 9 points
3rd = 5 points
4th = 2 points

Non Runners will be deemed as void in all races .

If you enter then fail to post your daily selections you will be deducted 21 points , and put in the corner with a pointy D hat on .

So if you fancy a go just post up your first set of selections before the first race on Tuesday.

I will bounce this on Monday and Tuesday morning

Good luck .

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Usually by now the Telegraph would have put up their excellent fantasy game for Cheltenham, there are several paying ones you can enter but I'm not getting involved in all that so will just do a NSC points based league for the festival.

So each day you pick 1 horse from every race of the day , you must pick and post all of your daily race selections before the first race of each day .

Scoring is as follows , no matter what price your selection is points will be awarded from 1st to 4th position of your horse .

1st = 21points
2nd = 9 points
3rd = 5 points
4th = 2 points

If you enter then fail to post your daily selections you will be deducted 21 points , and put in the corner with a pointy D hat on .

So if you fancy a go just post up your first set of selections before the first race on Tuesday.

Good luck .

Understood....

323de98a80a0cde1a8b704dfd59f47d4.jpg

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

1st = 21points
2nd = 9 points
3rd = 5 points
4th = 2 points

Good luck .

Good stuff, gutted the normal league can’t be run - have the telegraph changed/stopped it?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Can't find the Telegraph league anywhere online , avoid the Irish club pay to play ones the t&cs reveal conditions that were set up in deepest Nigeria.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Good stuff, gutted the normal league can’t be run - have the telegraph changed/stopped it?

Looks like they've stopped it , usually appears a week or so before the first day but nothing doing , I simply can't find it anywhere this year unfortunately.

Strange because I reckon they would have had a hell of a lot more entries as no punters will be at the course .

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
1-20 Métier
1-55 Shishkin
2-30 Alnadam
3-05 Honeysuckle
3-40 Dame De Compagnie
4-15 Houx Gris
4-50 Remastered

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Selections for Tuesday

13.20 Appreciate It.
13.55 Shishkin
14.30 Aye Right
15.05 Goshen
15.40 Roksana
16.15 Coltrane
16.50 Galvin

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Cheltenham Festival , tuesdays selections .

13-20 Soaring Glory

13-55 Shishkin

14-30 Happy Go Lucky

15-05 Epatante

15-40 Dame De Compagnie

16-15 Homme Public

16-50 Soldier Of Love .

Thank

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Post late to avoid non runners. ��

Entirely up to you as long as selections in by the first race , you can change your selection as well ONLY if you've posted your selections and a N/R happens to be one of those selected .

But only the non runners and up to the start of the first race of the day .

I will do a midday sweep to see if there are any declared non runners and will post them up , obviously I can't cater for on the spot withdrawals and horses trying to make for the M5 when they realise what's in store :)

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Tuesday.

13.20 Appreciate It.
13.55 Shishkin
14.30 One For The Team
15.05 Honeysuckle
15.40 Concertista
16.15 Saint Sam
16.50 Remastered

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010