Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] What a massive kunnt

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I'm talking about myself before anyone gets all tetchy.

Just done a clipper hair cut but I didn't put one of the attachments on properly and you can guess the rest. No problem calling myself a cack handed flid. In my mind, this is me until it grows out properly.

2389751.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’d change your dentist and why are you wearing your wife’s glasses? :wink:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Just done a clipper hair cut but I didn't put one of the attachments on properly and you can guess the rest. No problem calling myself a cack handed flid. In my mind, this is me until it grows out properly.

View attachment 134821
Never mind at least you had a go, I look like Catweazel.
But does it piss you off the people on the TV all have nice hair, I noticed Peston actually had a new shorter haircut on Wednesday.
Willoughby and Schofield, newsreaders all looking pristine.
Millions watching and viewers must think if they can do it, so can I.
One rule for them another for us.
It makes my piss boil.

D

Deleted member 2719

View attachment 134821

I once left the peroxide on my hair so long as I fell to sleep on the sofa, it went so white that you needed sunglasses to look at me.
So I end up getting a brown dye to take me back to my original colour, but because it was so white and so porous, I ended up Bryan Ferry black!

The thing is it just looked like a wig.

You got off lightly IMO:lolol:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Pics or it didn’t happen.

I’ve suffered a similar disaster a few times over the years, the worst was when I was working in the Alps, Mrs DFP was flying out for a visit and I hadn’t seen her for a couple of months, I decided a bit of grooming was in order, somehow I completely spackhanded a hair cut and a carved a to skin strip straight along the top of my head. Plank.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Just shave it all off mate. Or are you saying there's something wrong with us baldies? ???

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Just shave it all off mate. Or are you saying there's something wrong with us baldies? ???

Yeah I've done that before but I look a right thug. If I'd not been so clean shaven facially I could have done that. Lockdown will spare some blushes that's for sure.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I was giving my rather luxurious Bruno (well more Al-Qaeda meets Santa to be honest) a somewhat spirited trim on a number 3 last week trying to get those last straggly bits. Unfortunately, in my somewhat vigorous efforts, by the time I realised the number 3 spacer had fallen off the trimmers, I had gone from neck, via chin and top lip to temple, just above my right ear :eek:

I was left with no choice but to go the full Yul Brynner all over. Mrs Wz was not impressed.

It's now starting to come back and by the time we're out of lockdown :thumbsup:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Yeah I've done that before but I look a right thug. If I'd not been so clean shaven facially I could have done that. Lockdown will spare some blushes that's for sure.

My hair doesn't grow any more, but my beard does, so I continue to grow that. It compensates for the lack of hair on top!

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I once left the peroxide on my hair so long as I fell to sleep on the sofa, it went so white that you needed sunglasses to look at me.
So I end up getting a brown dye to take me back to my original colour, but because it was so white and so porous, I ended up Bryan Ferry black!

The thing is it just looked like a wig.

You got off lightly IMO:lolol:

I’d always assumed you were a bloke.

Apologies for that.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
We've seen the state of your flat, Swanny. I dread to think what your barnet's like.

148795121_825525154960609_1748688754150355922_n.jpg

Lots of people would pay dirty money for it...

I was giving my rather luxurious Bruno (well more Al-Qaeda meets Santa to be honest) a somewhat spirited trim on a number 3 last week trying to get those last straggly bits. Unfortunately, in my somewhat vigorous efforts, by the time I realised the number 3 spacer had fallen off the trimmers, I had gone from neck, via chin and top lip to temple, just above my right ear :eek:

I was left with no choice but to go the full Yul Brynner all over. Mrs Wz was not impressed.

It's now starting to come back and by the time we're out of lockdown :thumbsup:

Bald + beard is more Chechen rebel than Al-Qaeda. The Chechen are now very disappointed and I suggest you cancel your trip to Chechnya.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here