Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do you think Albion are going down?

Do you think Albion are going down?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Your gut feeling or go with your head or your heart

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes. Down we will go.

To have any chance we need to end the losing habit. And fast.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Fence. Newcastle or us will drop imho.

Fulham have a great defence, a huge investment in forwards giving them so many squad options, which will see them continue to get results.

The betting markets really prefer us over Newcastle. They’re almost evens, whilst we’re 5/1!

Discarding your blue tinted specs, are we really 4 times less likely to drop than Newcastle?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I was optimistic until the Baggies game. They're not a great team and to get nothing from that was poor.

This is a team that's forgotten how to win

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think the next two weeks games will define this.

Southampton is a must not lose game and Newcastle I would say is actually a must win game. I can’t see us winning another game on our run in.

Fulham seem to have hit form just as we have had our slump. I think the other albion and Sheffield are down, but it looks like it is us, Fulham or Newcastle being the one place for the drop

My real concern is our record against clubs around us down the bottom is pitiful in the extreme.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Just about will have enough to stay up. I’d be more worried if we weren’t creating chances but we must start to convert them. With Newcastle’s injuries I hope it’s them instead of us. Surely Fulham can’t keep on picking up points.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We've still got a few winnable games coming up - well, 2 or 3 anyway. Trouble is, we don't win the winnable games .................

Fence.

God only knows we could lose at saints and against Newcastle then win next 3 it's that bloody crazy. Likewise Fulham capable of beating city then losing a few. Plenty of twists and turns yet my real concern is confidence, after palace and west Brom players don't know what they have to do to win!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here