Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] India v England 1st T20 today 13.30 Kick off

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Looking forward to this , Archer will be back with his devastating leg spin delivery , NOT JOKING , he has it in his bag of tricks (apparently) , just wondering how the pitch will be prepared for this , soon know if India decide to go with 8 spinners and 3 batters , which should be enough to wallop the English speed merchants .

This rotation gubbins is a joke and if it continues i reckon we'll be lucky to win any of the T20s after today .

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Looking forward to this , Archer will be back with his devastating leg spin delivery , NOT JOKING , he has it in his bag of tricks (apparently) , just wondering how the pitch will be prepared for this , soon know if India decide to go with 8 spinners and 3 batters , which should be enough to wallop the English speed merchants .

This rotation gubbins is a joke and if it continues i reckon we'll be lucky to win any of the T20s after today .

Yes, me too. If the papers are to be believed it looks like we are putting out our strongest T20 side - although Hales could have been in the mix. Always difficult to predict a T20 but I'd make India favourites in home conditions.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Nothing to do with Eng v Ind but Zimbabwe are following on, 258 runs behind Afghanistan. If the Afghans (with Sussex's Rashid Khan in their ranks) win this, they'll have won half their test matches (three out of six) giving them the best record of a test match nation. :lolol:

While that's clearly a false position, Afghanistan's progress has been astonishing - about 40 years ago they had no cricket structure at all and now they're playing test cricket. They need some games against some of the big boys - they'll get thrashed - but they'll learn from it.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Finally the batsmen who know what they're doing rock up to the arena

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
What a start!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Can’t look at the India players without thinking they’re sponsored by an Irish brewery or something. Bejaysus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Can't get interested in International limited overs series cricket - it's Test matches or World Cup only for me .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here