Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] All this shite about other teams results.

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
The truth of it is we just cannot win games of football , just don't seem to have the mental capacity to manage and win games. Newcastle have a capable squad even without their forward line being missing. Probably more battle hardened for the battle.

D

Deleted member 2719

Hey Mr Rebel, why are you not brave enough to post this on your main account.

Of course, you could be just Palace or a mod.

Come on be brave and show yourself.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The truth of it is we just cannot win games of football , just don't seem to have the mental capacity to manage and win games.

Other teams results is always a factor. Doncaster Rovers' dismal 20 points in 1997/98 was the ONLY reason Brighton managed to stay in the Football League. Our total of 35 points would have seen us relegated EVERY season since then.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Might indeed be 'all this shite about other teams results', but which of us DOESN'T spend unhealthy amounts of time obsessively poring over our end of the table and juggling results in our heads? It's what football fans DO shirley? :shrug:

Last edited:

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Hey Mr Rebel, why are you not brave enough to post this on your main account.

Of course, you could be just Palace or a mod.

Come on be brave and show yourself.
what are you going on about? I'm not palace, went 3 years without missing a game in the 80s home and away I dont need to show myself. Oh yeh I was a punk not a mod.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It's great to have this unique insight into the squad's current problems. Hadn't realised we lacked the mental capacity to win or manage games as no-one has mentioned anything about this before. Thanks rebel!

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
It's great to have this unique insight into the squad's current problems. Hadn't realised we lacked the mental capacity to win or manage games as no-one has mentioned anything about this before. Thanks rebel!
sorry for not trawling thru this site day in day out in search for my opinions

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
The truth of it is we just cannot win games of football , just don't seem to have the mental capacity to manage and win games. Newcastle have a capable squad even without their forward line being missing. Probably more battle hardened for the battle.

Ah yes Newcastle.

One whole point above us. They really have it good.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Newcastle’s battle hardened and capable squad have won just 2 of their last 17 games. Southampton have won 3 of their last 17, so have we. The truth is none of the teams down the bottom of the table can win games on a consistent basis which is why we are all in a relegation scrap.

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Newcastle’s battle hardened and capable squad have won just 2 of their last 17 games. Southampton have won 3 of their last 17, so have we. The truth is none of the teams down the bottom of the table can win games on a consistent basis which is why we are all in a relegation scrap.

I'm not talking about before. I'm talking abt now and the final set of games. I bet your bottom dollar we don't finish above Newcastle.webster, lamptey, march out for the season plus possible other injuries. All Newcastle injured players back after international break. So I rest my case.

D

Deleted member 2719

what are you going on about? I'm not palace, went 3 years without missing a game in the 80s home and away I dont need to show myself. Oh yeh I was a punk not a mod.

I just noticed most of your posts are just negative Albion ones, why not just show yourself on your main account???

Yeah I was a punk too.

https://youtu.be/BPwZaQfoIbU

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I'm not talking about before. I'm talking abt now and the final set of games. I bet your bottom dollar we don't finish above Newcastle.webster, lamptey, march out for the season plus possible other injuries. All Newcastle injured players back after international break. So I rest my case.

Wilson has missed the last 4 games, Almerion and Saint Maximin missed their last game. So they weren’t making that much of a difference before they got injured anyway.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Might indeed be 'all this shite about other teams results', but which of us DOESN'T spend unhealthy amounts of time obsessively poring over our end of the table and juggling results in our heads? It's what football fans DO shirley? :shrug:

Yep. and is half the "fun" of it for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here