Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fan for a day, fool for a lifetime.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I just think that it would be eminently healthy to sometimes put ourselves in the shoes of other fans in order to gain some sort of perspective in this crazy Premier League. Therefore, I have decided to become a fan of a rival team for one day only when we don't have a fixture. The selection process is entirely random, I'll just pluck a team out of the air to support.

I'll spend a little time looking at their history, season's xG and top players. I might even give one of their message boards a gander. I'll certainly watch their match on TV and cheer them on.

I'm pretty sure that this will be a great relief for me to actually support some sides who take their chances and win?

So, the agenda for the next two days is as follows:

1. Aston Villa fan - today
2. Man City fan - tomorrow

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I just think that it would be eminently healthy to sometimes put ourselves in the shoes of other fans in order to gain some sort of perspective in this crazy Premier League. Therefore, I have decided to become a fan of a rival team for one day only when we don't have a fixture. The selection process is entirely random, I'll just pluck a team out of the air to support.

I'll spend a little time looking at their history, season's xG and top players. I might even give one of their message boards a gander. I'll certainly watch their match on TV and cheer them on.

I'm pretty sure that this will be a great relief for me to actually support some sides who take their chances and win?

So, the agenda for the next two days is as follows:

1. Aston Villa fan - today
2. Man City fan - tomorrow

I see what you did there...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here