Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Latest TV Staying up?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Interesting listern the sort of chats I am really missing not being able to meet up for a beer before games, I hope the reports of Webster are incorrect and he's fit to return soon we are really missing him, but Ian can I ask why are you so sure that Lampity will be a long term sick note?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Interesting listern the sort of chats I am really missing not being able to meet up for a beer before games, I hope the reports of Webster are incorrect and he's fit to return soon we are really missing him, but Ian can I ask why are you so sure that Lampity will be a long term sick note?

His hamstrings are apparently made of glass 🙈

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am not convinced that top clubs will be willing to pay the price TB will probably put on Lamptey. He has not played that many games and his injury record has to be a long term worry. He’s small and is targeted because of it, he seems to have hamstring problems and it’s unlikely they’ll go away. He is one of the most exciting players we have ever had but there has to be a big question mark about his long term fitness. He’ll need to play most of the season to give clubs confidence that he’s a viable player to buy for top dollar

I think he’ll stay, even if we go down. Hopefully not something we’ll have to worry about...

How long is his contract? 4 or 5 years?

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Thanks I quite enjoy these.
As others have said it's nice to hear Albion fans chatting as we all did in trains,coaches pubs,concourses etc.
Some good opinions and covered some of the main points of discussion at the the minute.
It's a fair point about potter.
If llanana complains after about us feeling like we had won it at half time,then surely it's the managers job to sense that and make sure the players come out for the second with the right mindset?or was llanana thinking of potter when he made those comments?
I agree Dan Burns confidence is being chipped away each game and will continue to do so unless lady luck smiles on him and he has a blinding game at some point where everything goes right for him(hopefully against his old club).
But veltman is so good on the wing at the moment im not sure I want to change that.
Some positivity about andones relationship with the club at the end of the vid too,so hopefully if we get him fit then he's playing.
Good stuff.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I really like these latest youtube vids. Some brilliant catchphrases being developed such as 'call me old fashioned' and 'I want Potter to play our strongest team'. A highlight for me was last week's show when Harty challenged the young AJ to name his strongest starting 11, I have to say that the young man named a stronger team than Harty ever could, principally because he picked 12 players! Keep it up!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I agree that the substitutions were wrong. Personally I would have liked to seen Moder come on for Lallana on 60 mins

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here