Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Golf , The Players Championship

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I can't play it , i don't know nothing about it , I can't help myself having 50p e/w on 3 players I've vaguely heard of .

Anyone else lining the bookies pockets this week ?

My pin sticks are

Molina
Fleetwood
Kucher

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
A small flutter on Jason Day each way @ 45-1

That's it , I'm saving my cash for Burn to score first v Southampton :eek:

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
I’d have said Brooks Koepka but he’s out injured. Very hard to predict, open field. Think it will be a non household name. Would love it to be one of our elder statesmen.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Anyone but Bryson would be good ....................glad to see they put in an emergency rule change on 18th to stop him brutalising the course even more than he will anyway :)

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Cam Smith (mullet), Cam Davis and Branden Grace - all big odds but all each way with 10 places

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
DeChambeau seems good value at 16-1, having just won the Arnold Palmer Invitational last week.

I'm not a betting man but if I was I'd have a few quid on him.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Morikawa , win
Cantley, Hatton and Matsuyama, each way

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Garcia looking good , can't remember his outright price to win before the start 33s i think, rarely has a bad round whenever I've had time to watch golf .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Garcia looking good , can't remember his outright price to win before the start 33s i think, rarely has a bad round whenever I've had time to watch golf .

At the time of posting he was -2 , now joint leader and indeed looking very good , so good in fact I've invested another hard earned £2 on him at 18s which seems a bargain as he's now priced at 9s .

D

Deleted member 2719

I can't play it , i don't know nothing about it , I can't help myself having 50p e/w on 3 players I've vaguely heard of .

Anyone else lining the bookies pockets this week ?

My pin sticks are

Molina
Fleetwood
Kucher

Anything you hear about Fleetwood will just be rumours.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It's all going off for Westwood and DeChambeau... crazy.

Leaders both in the water
Westwood -13, DeChambeau -11 (3)

Now then, Bryson DeChambeau looks to have just topped his drive at four - that was off the shaft! He stares at his driver in disbelief. That's travelled just far enough to make the water.

Oh my word. Lee Westwood absolutely shanks his drive too and also finds a pond lurking to the right of the fourth - what's going on out there?! Nightmare for the leading duo!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Not watched golf on Sky for ages. Ewan Murray is still the worst commentator ever - he is Mr Cliche absolutely stealing a living for the past 20+ years. What makes it sadder is that we will not be able to hear Mr Alliss anymore.

Westwood still in the lead but not playing well at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here