Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Missing Woman in London

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What a shame this is in the Bear Pit.

It emerged today that witnesses saw Wayne Couzens handcuff Sarah pretending to 'arrest' her for Covid violations. He was actually kidnapping her in full view of people.

How many people would know the full extent of the law when it came to lockdown, and then the shameful way the police treated women who were demonstrating?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What a shame this is in the Bear Pit.

It emerged today that witnesses saw Wayne Couzens handcuff Sarah pretending to 'arrest' her for Covid violations. He was actually kidnapping her in full view of people.

How many people would know the full extent of the law when it came to lockdown, and then the shameful way the police treated women who were demonstrating?

Christ. Not many things make the hair on my neck stand up. That did. Truly chilling. That poor, poor woman.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1443168965799387141[/tweet]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Add in misogyny and it’s a full house of bigotry.
I really don’t know why moderators don’t ban him.

100 % agree. The only answer I could come up with is that they find it a bit of a laugh. And most of the time, yeah fine. But in the pit some people act appallingly and it gets missed I think. That's why Das Reich thrives down here. He sometimes tries his luck trolling on the main board but gets pulled up pretty sharpish most of the time. I doubt the mods want to spend their time chasing up bear pit posts by idiots like Das Reich and I can't blame them.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Victory in the High Court for Reclaim these Streets. The Met police acted unlawfully at the Sarah Everard vigil (as I had said previously)

[tweet]1502230918513278977[/tweet]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1534840744451756033[/tweet]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This Met Officer admitted 49 counts of rape over 20 years. Carrick, who served with the Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection Command, the same unit as Wayne Couzens.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This Met Officer admitted 49 counts of rape over 20 years. Carrick, who served with the Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection Command, the same unit as Wayne Couzens.

Now been sacked!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here