Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piers Morgan leaves GMB.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Markle might be lying or embellishing, none of us know.

But Morgan, with no evidence of that, was emphatic that she was 100% a liar on all counts. He very clearly couldn’t stand the woman, hating her for a couple of years.

If he’d tempered that with “in my opinion” and “where’s the evidence”, he’d still have the gig.

Still beats me how he ever survived the phone hacking and Iraqi squaddies photo scandals :shrug:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The bully has gone.

It’s a funny thing, people thought of him as a hero when he attacked Hancock and Boris, but despicable when he attacked Megan Markle, Corbyn, Diane Abbott or Remoaners (his repeated term).

Great entertainment, but his style of shouting over interviewees with his long monologues, wasn’t journalism or interviewing.

His gutter press DNA shone through.

Fair enough, but I did enjoy the “interview” with Rudy Giuliani. Both met their match, was very funny.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I wouldn't get your hopes up. If it wasn't a publicity stunt then he'll use it to get another job where he doesn't have to get up at sparrow's fart every day.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I don't watch it so don't care but sometimes stumble onto it.

I hope they don't extend the hours of the king of bland Ben Kunnting Shepherd. He's beyond wet.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Fair enough, but I did enjoy the “interview” with Rudy Giuliani. That was very funny.

Same here, I watched it live. Bitchy Guilani resorting to “failed TV presenter” after Morgan’s US career nose had dived in the end. Morgan’s brave attacks on the gun lobby were commendable.

I’ll admit that I will miss the entertainment of the Mon/Tues/Weds bullying slots. It’s going to be so dull now with sycophantic Reid, Garraway and Shephard. Thurs/Fri are so dull, I never watch.

I rarely watch ITV, so this probably be my lot.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Evidence of witness was put forward in the racist claim. So it needs another side to the story. However, Morgan suggested Markle was telling lies without giving witness or proof.

Guy is a prick but no one else has questioned the accusations, the timeline such as the conflict of the times for the colour conversation Meghan said when pregnant, Harry said before the marriage, which would suggest a question posed of the colour of any future children. Still bad maybe, however typical in a family with mixed races (I speak from experience). She tied it in with security and titles.

Now we will just hear black women talking about how bad it is and nothing about a proof.

He has again let the viewers down as he was one who could calmly have put the correct questions out there, there's no way anyone on the BBC will. But no the bloke is a complete ****, he had to go.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For better or worse, PM was the only thing worth watching on ITV all morning. Otherwise was (and will now be) wall-to-wall dross all the way up to the ITV lunchtime news. Lorraine anyone?

If you aren't overburdened by demanding employment in the morning, ever thought of going out for a walk? Or something?

FFS?

:wink:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It just seems sad that in a free country with free speech a bloke voices an opinion on a matter (which is shared with a sizeable chunk of the British population, incidentally - judging by the polls) and is out of a job within hours.

I'm not a fan of his but it is crucial in a fully functioning democracy to have robust debate, differing points of view and opinions scrutinised and challenged. In his own way Morgan fulfilled this function well - sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don't - and it is disappointing that - inevitably - someone of character will be replaced by someone of blandness.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Oh dear what a pity. No doubt he will re appear on some echo chamber in the near future

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
He'll resurface on GB News which is due to be launched shortly fronted by Andrew Neil.
They'll be delighted because Morgan will bring lots of viewers with him which will help advertising revenue.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Don't watch GMB (had to google what it was) but found a clip of him leaving this morning. Who the f*** is that whingeing entitled nerd who can't stop verbally grizzling as he walks out? Shame the programme host, whoever she is, just limply closed off and went to an ad break.
Only found a short link - a longer one might have been more informative, but lord, there's so much cr*p luzzing around about this sorry affair that I can't be arsed digging any further.
Hopefully they'll do a new series of Suits (which I'd never heard of either) and she can go back to US cult series obscurity, like the Kardashians.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
It just seems sad that in a free country with free speech a bloke voices an opinion on a matter (which is shared with a sizeable chunk of the British population, incidentally - judging by the polls) and is out of a job within hours.

I'm not a fan of his but it is crucial in a fully functioning democracy to have robust debate, differing points of view and opinions scrutinised and challenged. In his own way Morgan fulfilled this function well - sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don't - and it is disappointing that - inevitably - someone of character will be replaced by someone of blandness.

I've not been following it that closely but didn't he walk off during an interview? I don't think a presenter should walk off, that is the main reason he's been axed

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Never forgiven the piece of filth for this.
aff560730ce088eeafbfdbba4c7d6631.jpg

He has the blood of British service personnel on his hands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

The bully has gone.

It’s a funny thing, people thought of him as a hero when he attacked Hancock and Boris, but despicable when he attacked Megan Markle, Corbyn, Diane Abbott or Remoaners (his repeated term).

Great entertainment, but his style of shouting over interviewees with his long monologues, wasn’t journalism or interviewing.

His gutter press DNA shone through.

Beat me to it!

The disrespect he showed Boris And Matt was just out of control, he just trolled them and abused them.

His number was well and truly up.

Sticky Hilary in his place, he speak sense and doesn't shout.

Sack the palace girl as she was just as bad.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here