Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piers Morgan leaves GMB.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I love it, Nibble says he has me on ignore but still loves talking about me,now that is really bizarre behaviour, anyway back to the topic, it seems Sharon’s show if off air now [emoji23]

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56400070

There appears to be a pattern of serial trolls trying to provoke a response and then complaining about getting a response in kind (probably to the mods too). Welcome back by the way ..

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
There appears to be a pattern of serial trolls trying to provoke a response and then complaining about getting a response in kind (probably to the mods too). Welcome back by the way ..

Thanks mate, I don’t mind rules and regulations and most of the mods put a lot of effort in trying to manage us, but the rules have to be universally observed, I’ve been posting on this site for nigh on 20 years and that was my first ban!!

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
An odd choice given he's been rude about both Brexit and the royals in his time. Must be the token lefty so they can try and claim they aren't just Fox News.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Murdoch is cancelling his Fox News Uk lookalike, UKTV News.
He doesn’t think it is commercially viable,it wouldn’t get enough advertising revenue through the door.

Only Andrew Neils GB TV to go now. I hope it dies a quick death.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Murdoch is cancelling his Fox News Uk lookalike, UKTV News.
He doesn’t think it is commercially viable,it wouldn’t get enough advertising revenue through the door.

Only Andrew Neils GB TV to go now. I hope it dies a quick death.

I imagine a fairly rapid move to channel 856 on the freeview, accessed exclusively by afternoon drinkers and the permanently bewildered. Sat in their spunky joggers, crapping into the cat’s litter tray and circling episodes of Gogglebox in TVQuick.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
gbnews2.jpeg

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
It appears we’ve now gone from a turd that printed fake pictures of UK troops,hacked dead girls phones and all round shithouse, to piss soaked lush who was instrumental in an illegal war and destabilising the whole of the Middle East..
Deep joy[emoji849]

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Old Piers going to Jail?

Court found he is a lying c*** - had the temerity to call Meghan and Harry liars.

Who's laughing now

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Piers Morgan found to be a lying turd by a judge just hours after we win the Europa group?

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here