[Albion] Jon Snow

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Has become a dad again at 73.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
He and his wife had a child with a surrogate, which the OP failed to mention, after years of miscarriages and heartbreak.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
He and his wife had a child with a surrogate, which the OP failed to mention, after years of miscarriages and heartbreak.

Whilst it is sad that they have had such a difficult time in the past but I think it is irresponsible having a child at 73.
There is every possibility that the father may not even see the child go to secondary school.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Failure me.

Only posted it because he's a Brighton fan

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
But in an interview I read with him a while ago he admitted he'd never actually seen Brighton play.

He was chaining up his bike next to mine a couple of days before the Cardiff play-off. Knowing that he was a Brighton fan, I asked him if he was going to the game, he just shook his head. I didn't know he didn't actually go and watch them.

Still, good to see he's bringing another Albion fan into the world.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Whilst it is sad that they have had such a difficult time in the past but I think it is irresponsible having a child at 73.
There is every possibility that the father may not even see the child go to secondary school.

His wife is 46 so has every chance of raising the child to an adult.

I remember seeing him reading the news in 1983 wearing a Brighton tie, the day of the cup final (first match).

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003

There will be more than one person in that family drooling on the kids first birthday then!

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Having a kid at 73 is hard to imagine. It's hard enough when you're 33.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Urban legend (that I believe was started on here way back) that he was a significant face in a ‘Brighton firm’ and involved in several dust ups with Palace before turning his life around.

:amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here