Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Walker 'stunned' to see ship hovering high above sea off Cornwall

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
Well, I can let you up by saying that if it was indeed some Alien or occult shit carrying that ship, the explanation in media would be identical to what it is now. But I dont really see what anyone would gain from randomly hovering ships around in the daylight, so the optical illusion thing sounds plausible.

Seriously letting yourself down here.

Think about how much drag they're saving by not being in the water. How much fuel that translates to.
Yet do Amazon et al pass those savings onto the consumer? Do they ****.

And where have they got the technology to do this? Tesla can't even land a rocket without it exploding. The answer is clearly aliens.

So the government's not only letting all these multinationals get away with not paying tax on their profits, they're also letting them grossly understate their profits by claiming for fuel they're not using. Then colluding to conceal the truth from us to keep the whole shabby masquerade from public eye.

Yet suddenly you think this is all above board and normal? You're in on this like you're in on that Swedish timber conspiracy aren't you.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
These are not the EU imports you are looking for.

You’ve been laying down some absolute NSC bangers of late Z and they really haven’t been getting the love they deserve. Top posting. A 1977 era Landspeeder was my first thought on seeing that image a few days back.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here