Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will we be in the bottom 3 by the next time we play?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This thread is USELESS without a poll.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Quite possibly. I can see Fulham getting a draw with City. They seem to have the rub of the green at the moment and are defending very well

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I think we need 6 points out of the next 2 games because of the positions those clubs are in and because 'on paper' there are not a lot of points coming from the rest of our games...

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Always remember ... if we do drop into the bottom 3, it's still perfectly possible that we climb back out of it.

I can imagine a situation where Fulham do climb out and then find the pressure of being the chased as opposed to the chaser is much greater.

Twists and turns to come

This is very true. It's easier when a team feels little or no pressure in that they are chasing others, but quite different when they are suddenly in a position to be caught. We are obviously feeling the heat at present.

The other thing that is going for us is that our squad seem to have a togetherness, as do Fulham. I'm not sure that the same can be said of Newcastle.

AlbionInUs

Oct 11, 2019
US
It makes no sense to me how some say we are definitely going down when we aren’t even in the relegation zone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here