Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Eastbourne Borough break in

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Anyone know these donuts ?

and to think, if only they'd work masks....

[tweet]1368606771993001987[/tweet]

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I swear I've seen these three wandering around the South Harbour (EB) quite a lot. There's also been a spate of thefts from vehicles round here, too.

Hope they catch the little scrotes, and the girl should know better than to hang around with feckless cockwombles.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Quite impressive that they've had the foresight to obscure the CCTV cameras, but not that any images recorded prior to their interference would remain without obfuscation. I suspect their career in crime may be a short one.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
7210DE65-0F7C-4BD2-9650-4ECAAB05D0FE.jpeg

You can tell Spring is in the air as I looked at this photo of someone committing a crime and thought, yeah, I would.

Must be the child-bearing hips.

I wonder if the scrotes used all their glue on the cameras or did they keep a little back to sniff later.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
'kin hell. :lolol:

Glue on the cameras while looking straight into it and some divvy bird tagging along. These lads are clearly the real life embodiment of criminal mastermind Moriarty!

I reckon they'll get a knock on the door before they've has time to watch Neighbours!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I swear I've seen these three wandering around the South Harbour (EB) quite a lot. There's also been a spate of thefts from vehicles round here, too.

Hope they catch the little scrotes, and the girl should know better than to hang around with feckless cockwombles.

Unless she herself is a feckless cockwomble as well :shrug:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
View attachment 134618

You can tell Spring is in the air as I looked at this photo of someone committing a crime and thought, yeah, I would.

Must be the child-bearing hips.

I wonder if the scrotes used all their glue on the cameras or did they keep a little back to sniff later.

cellulite on a 22 yr old ..........biggest off put going , probably got a minge like a butcher's carpet.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
“Yeah, bruv, but why ain’t we wearing no masks, innit?”

“Coz last time we was out on the rob, there was no Corona panoramic, was there?”

“No, bruv, and?”

“Are you fick or what? Back den, right, the robbers wore masks and the normies didn't, yeah?”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah, so now there’s a Corona panoramic, the normies are wearing masks which means the robbers...?”

“Aren’t?”

“Bingo, bruv!”

“But is it safe, doh, bruv? I mean, this beer we’ve nicked has Corona on the side and I don’t be wanting to catch nuffin, innit.”

Last edited:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The depressing thing is that when these numpties are caught and charged, given the backlog in the Courts they probably won't be sentenced until 2023 which gives them a lot of time to undergo burglar training to improve their skills

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
If you've been a witness to several brazen, smash and grab, burglaries at a sussex football stadium in the last few weeks, make sure you phone 999 :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here