Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton still 6/1 to go down ....

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
What am I missing here ? We can't score , we can't defend and we are 'unlucky' every game. Fulham have just clicked, they look excellent and will surely finish above us. Newcastle easily finished above us last season with no wilson. apart from sheff and west brom there's no rubbish to save us this season....

What the hell are the bookies smoking?

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

They are still worried that the Geordies and Burnley might also be turd

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Newcastle are rank. With the 3 up-top out they're relying on Joelinton for their goals.
Imagine that.

Last edited:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Not sure you can say we can't defend when we have scored the 11th fewest goals in the league.

Granted, we can't score, but we still have more goals than the bottom 3 do.

If you're so sure we'll go down and they're underpricing it, then stick a few grand on it?

Didn't think so.
Because you have a few grand on us staying up, didn’t think so.

Not sure you can say we can't defend when we have scored the 11th fewest goals in the league.

If you're so sure we'll go down and they're underpricing it, then stick a few grand on it?

Didn't think so.

Are you sticking a few grand on us staying up then?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Didn't think so.
I have 400 on at various prices .... Another 100 went on today ....

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Put your money down lads if you’re certain we’re going. Sounds like easy money.

And if anyone asks if I’m gambling we stay up? The answer is no. But I recognise our safety is in the balance. I acknowledge we could realistically go down. I feel we’ll do enough but you can’t account for chaos.

I certainly don’t think “we’re definitely down” like some do though.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Decent odds but not good enough for me to go down the "dirtest possible money" route. And if I did go down that route, I would wait until City stomp Fulham on Saturday as its likely to (marginally) push the odds up.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I think betting on the albion now to get relegated is printing money.

3 weeks until payday, I hope the odds are still there by then.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Put your money down lads if you’re certain we’re going. Sounds like easy money.

And if anyone asks if I’m gambling we stay up? The answer is no. But I recognise our safety is in the balance. I acknowledge we could realistically go down. I feel we’ll do enough but you can’t account for chaos.

I certainly don’t think “we’re definitely down” like some do though.

I got 10s with a misery hedge.

A small chunk off my Paddy Power account if we stay up, plus I'll be celebrating that we are still in the PL. A good chunk off next season's costs if we go down.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The ones who got in at 25-1 might be having bad thoughts....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The reason we are still as high as 11/2 or whatever is not only the game in hand over Fulham, the massive GD superiority over Newcastle and the bigger squad than Burnley, is that also Newcastle play Fulham last game of the season.

Unless they are both two points clear of us by then, it means it will still be in our hands right up until the end.

If we lose to Newcastle in a couple of weeks, we are right bang in the shit. If we win, we will probably be safe.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The reason we are still as high as 11/2 or whatever is not only the game in hand over Fulham, the massive GD superiority over Newcastle and the bigger squad than Burnley, is that also Newcastle play Fulham last game of the season.

Unless they are both two points clear of us by then, it means it will still be in our hands right up until the end.

If we lose to Newcastle in a couple of weeks, we are right bang in the shit. If we win, we will probably be safe.

No chance of being anywhere near safe when there is still 9 games after that one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here