Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone still in denial?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Anyone still in denial that we are not going down this season?

It's been on the cards for months and Fulhams results today has sealed it. They are on the march and we are in freefall. Hard to see where our next point is coming from.

I've been pointing it out for months that this clueless ****wit is taking us down, yet everybody else seemed in denial. I think most people have come round to realising now that our Premier league days are coming to an end.

Potter will have to be replaced next season as he's clearly lost the dressing room. He's the most uninspiring manager we've ever had bar Hyppia. Churns out the same twaddle every week in his pressers, sucking through his teeth and telling us we are learning...which is clearly bullshit.

Turning some decent players into absolute donkeys, coaching out the ability to score goals, random substitutions, playing Dan Burn every week which should be a criminal offence.

Can't think of anyone who has damaged this club more since Belotti and Archer.

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville

It's been on the cards for months and Fulhams results today has sealed it. They are on the march and we are in freefall. Hard to see where our next point is coming from.

I've been pointing it out for months that this clueless ****wit is taking us down, yet everybody else seemed in denial. I think most people have come round to realising now that our Premier league days are coming to an end.

Potter will have to be replaced next season as he's clearly lost the dressing room. He's the most uninspiring manager we've ever had bar Hyppia. Churns out the same twaddle every week in his pressers, sucking through his teeth and telling us we are learning...which is clearly bullshit.

Turning some decent players into absolute donkeys, coaching out the ability to score goals, random substitutions, playing Dan Burn every week which should be a criminal offence.

Maybe a little harsh ...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Last I looked Albion weren't in the relegation zone.

Are 75% of NSCers in denial ?

No. They know we might go down. And they don't assume sacking the manager is the silver bullet.

If we go down I hope Potter stays.

But it's Tony's money. If he wants him to stay then who are we to challenge ? He's closer to the action.

None of our performances suggest Potter has lost the dressing room.

Comparing Potter to Bellotti and Archer should be a criminal offence.

I blame the blue shirts myself.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Can’t help but notice you seem to enjoy when things are going bad for us.

If you’re so certain we’re going down, how much money are you laying down at the bookies then? Should be easy money right, if you’re not in denial?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

You don't remember George Curtis then, or the clustervck that was Clough?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

I get that you don't rate the manager, or Burn and I get that you're totally frustrated with results

But that's a ludicrous and offensive comparison

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
And junior. Remember you are in the minority here about Potter.

Like it or not the vast majority of NSC continue to back him.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

You trotted out the same depressing bullshit last season.
Hopefully you’re wrong again.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I remember when Potter was awarded his 6 year deal after Everton scored an own goal, an excited Barber was on talkshite the following week getting carried away with top ten finishes :facepalm:

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!

Wow, I think it is you in denial!
We will come good (with Potter) just you wait....

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

What is the cut off point for ‘vast’ over just a majority?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Wadsworth: You recognized Yvette, didn't you? Don't deny it!

Mrs. White: What do you mean, "Don't deny it"? I'm not denying anything!

Wadsworth: Another denial!

Mrs. White: Thhbbtt!

Jul 7, 2003

Vast majority? Latest poll says just under 61% are Potter in (at time of posting). Whether you are in, out or fence at the moment, that is not a vast majority.

Whilst Junior might be a bit more hardcore than most on here when it comes to his views about Potter, there are plenty more who are not as enamoured with him as you are.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Vast majority? Latest poll says just under 61% are Potter in (at time of posting). Whether you are in, out or fence at the moment, that is not a vast majority.

Whilst Junior might be a bit more hardcore than most on here when it comes to his views about Potter, there are plenty more who are not as enamoured with him as you are.

61% is a landslide mate.

You’d be laughed out of office with that record.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I reckon we have a 30% chance of dropping, so nothing’s certain whatsoever.

Then there’s the question of why do we find ourselves on the brink for the 4th successive season at this stage?:
- Both CH and GP in their different ways, were/are nothing special; and/or
- 9 transfer windows have left some unsolved squad weaknesses.

Finally, who’s the manager out there who would’ve given far more wins this season with this squad? Genuine question, names to discuss, please.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

has your father nipped out and left on his laptop, junior?

all that shit you've just made up, it's like you want brighton relegated?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I reckon we have a 30% chance of dropping, so nothing’s certain whatsoever.

Then there’s the question of why do we find ourselves on the brink for the 4th successive season at this stage?:
- Both CH and GP in there different ways, were/are nothing special; and/or
- 9 transfer windows have left some unsolved squad weaknesses.

Finally, who’s the manager out there who would’ve given far more wins this season with this squad? Genuine question, names to discuss, please.

What’s Sami up to ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here