Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 19th August 2017 - the only time in the bottom three

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Pretty incredible that despite all the lack of this or that we still haven’t been in the bottom three since our second week in the Premier League.

Incredible.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Just wait until next week.

I've looked at relegated teams over the last few years and how they play, decisions going against them, last min goals, bad luck, individual errors, hitting the woodwork. And we always say that there's a team that goes into freefall.

That's us. A sinking ship. I could tell months ago we were going down with this clueless, soul destroying ****wit in charge.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

I've looked at relegated teams over the last few years and how they play, decisions going against them, last min goals, bad luck, individual errors, hitting the woodwork. And we always say that there's a team that goes into freefall.

That's us. A sinking ship. I could tell months ago we were going down with this clueless, soul destroying ****wit in charge.

Must be a happy time for you junior.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005

Bet you said the same in Hughton’s last season.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

I think Barber talked about online abuse of albion staff. Hope they throw the book at you.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

No doubt you will be tugging yourself into a crusty sock once more if we do lose.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham

I think you will find that's Newcastle we have been floundering in a relegation battle all season so we are not sinking, we have been leaking water all season (arguably 4 seasons).

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Is that the only time we've moved from 16th

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here