Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham winning. Brace! Brace!

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
If they pull off 3 points against Liverpool we have to assume a brace position to prepare for us crashing into the bottom 3 unless we turn things around away at Saints and home v Newcastle. Taking each blow as it comes, surely 3 points from the next two fixtures is now a must have? The pressure on those lads is mounting. Differences aside on whether we beleive in the manager or certain players, I really wish we could be there to support them.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Not sure the manager and players would want us there - things can get toxic at the Amex especially after 1 win in ....... ?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
tenor.gif

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It is now all going to be about mentality first and then trying to fix the problems on the pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I’m preparing myself for a summer of pain in watching our club sell our best players.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"I thought the iceberg did well to be honest - but it's still a tough one to take. But we'll learn the lessons and move on as a group. "

Stöwer_Titanic.jpg

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Plenty of games to go, lots can and will happen.

I hope the next two fixtures are a start of a change in the story line towards a happier ending for us. It might just be it's a matter of a point or goal difference this season that keeps us up.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Fulham have offered absolutely nothing in the second half. Sadly Liverpool are embarrassing worse than Brighton at the moment.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Do we take Newcastle out of the picture then? As i see them going down and us and Fulham surviving.

It's Newcastle that sticks out as a must win. Ings out for Saints...though not sure we'd capitalise on that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here