Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andone How Far Away Is He ??

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
Does anyone know how far away Andone is from reaching the squad. we see pictures of him in training with the 1st team but no word on how far is he away from gaining a place in the squad.
I feel he could be the player we are missing to put the chances away, also gives the little bit of bite we need rather that rolling over and bottling it in-front of goal.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
11 games left, no way will he get up to speed before the end of the season imo. He has been out for a year and there is no guarantee he’ll be any better than what we’ve already got imo. He could take some pressure off Maupay if they play together though

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not in the U23 lineup/bench today so it will most likely take a while before he is in a first team match squad.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Might as well write Andone off for this season. No way will he fulfil the Potter criteria of 20 games on the bench before getting a meaningful run-out. Even Percy Tau's only halfway through his bench-quarantine. And Izzy only started his yesterday :moo:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Thought today was ideal chance for run outs for Izzy and Andone even if only 20 mins or so but not if Potter’s mind. See Ulrick Eneme Ella’s back on bench.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I think he lives just outside Brighton.

far-away.gif BzZw2DhoJs0w.gif

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I think Potter will put him in when he's fit. Can hardly do any worse than Maupay, Connolly and Welbeck.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I've long imagined that his return will be to come off the bench to score the winner v Newcastle.

Perhaps that is looking a little optimistic now and he will be back sometime after the international break. Maybe the heroic winner v Sheffield Utd or Leeds ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here