Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Question and Poll for the Potter OUTS only

When do you want Potter gone

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Do you want him gone today or at the end of the season, maybe even once relegation is confirmed (should it come to that)?

No need to even respond or post if you are still a Potter IN

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Still shit-stirring then? :rolleyes:

How is that shit stirring? You are one who wants him out, it’s really quite simple question, why not answer it?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
If we aren’t prepared to support him now why should we support him if he keeps us up?

He’s our manager until upstairs say differently, you don’t need to get behind him but we certainly shouldn’t be getting in front of him in his hour of need!

drummerboy10

Apr 18, 2012
How is that shit stirring? You are one who wants him out, it’s really quite simple question, why not answer it?

Surely it would make a more interesting read of Why Potter should stay?

I’d keep Potter if we got relegated, reassess my options if we stayed up. That’s if I was TB.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Surely it would make a more interesting read of Why Potter should stay?

We get plenty backing him and backing it up with arguments on the In/Out threads. There are some who really really want him gone, which is fine, there is no right or wrong opinion imo. Just interested in whether those that want him out, want him gone now in the hope that someone will come in and turn it all around, or whether they’ll take whatever comes as long as he’s gone by season’s end.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
9350CB55-7C42-4F1B-80BA-93B6838DE059.gif

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I said to my son last night he’s a wet behind the ears text book manager, Knows a few formations yet can’t adapt to when it goes wrong or he gets sussed by the opposition manager. I watch him on the side lines almost praying the ball goes over the line like a fan would.

Has successfully managed to make Maupay worse than last season, keeps persisting with Dan Burn who cost us far more games than we are ever going to win. I just don’t get the sub choices as we never improve and generally become weaker.

He should tinker around in the championship or league one as the PL is far to big a job for him at present.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea

How come you are answering this thread when it's for Potter outs only or are you the only one to be allowed to answer as it's your thread? Apologies for looking.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
It’s too late to bring in anyone else now. I cant ever remember a managerial change this late that has worked. There’s just not enough time.

Tony has taken a very big gamble on a persevering with a failing top flight rookie manager because the xg looked good. However the substitutions and tactics last night demonstrated exactly why Potter is hopelessly out of his depth but we’ve just got to all pray he can find an answer from somewhere.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
At wolves at half time, I was very much Potter out. I am now on the fence, it is too late to change him now. If we stay up I think we will strengthen in key areas and improve next season. I very much blame him for our defeat yesterday. It was obvious that trossard was all at sea and Biss needed help in the middle. I am not sure if it is arrogance or stupidity that he refused to change it. The subs were just wrong. Why wasn’t Moder brought on? Is Izzy fit ? If so why wasn’t he used. Why no defenders on the bench? It feels as if you have to do a spell on the bench before you can be used as a sub. He sets up the team well, but for me has a total inability to react in the game which is a worrying trait.

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield
Even the "we are looking better each week" or "we were unlucky" brigade will most likely have a shock at the end of the season when something will change - as it cannot continue how it is now. Things are not working. Either we do not have the quality to play the "Potter Way", or this way does NOT work, or we do not have Plan B, or the players are being trained the wrong way...

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Do you want him gone today or at the end of the season, maybe even once relegation is confirmed (should it come to that)?

No need to even respond or post if you are still a Potter IN

Graham Stephen Potter, you have pleaded guilty to the charges brought by this forum, and it is now our duty to pass sentence.

You are an habitual loser, who accepts defeat as an occupational hazard, and presumably accepts relegation in the same casual manner.

We therefore feel constrained to commit you to the maximum term allowed for these offences: you will get another five years on your contract.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
The question is do we want nice football and little reward? Or a rougher tougher (Burnley/Palace anti football) but with some results. It appears this is where the split is. Losing becomes a habit as does winning. We have been soft all season and lacked any real killer instinct. we can't finish games off and we are always one mistake from disaster. The GP philosophy whilst good in the style respects has been found out by most teams we have played. (this includes Blackpool and Newport). The warning signs are there for all to see, the question is are people prepared to see them? or maintain the blinkered everything will be ok (next game approach)
I hate losing and this constant repeat pattern of the season is very demoralising, and even if we keep GP I feel that he has got away with a level of crapness that only empty stadiums could possibly have allowed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here