Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trossard the Belgium International

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
So not one of those managers has ever rescued a failing team from relegation?

Swansman, and yourself, seem to love quoting stats and figures. There are only one set of numbers that count, goals. Passes, turnovers, Xg, yards, sorry metres, covered, percentage of possession mean absolutely fxxk all.

Goals.

Goals is where it is at. And what might goals make? Points.

That is the be all, and end all. Relegation, or no relegation. Every place higher in the PL earns millions more than the one below. That is from a business objective, which I am sure TB is very aware of.

From a Brighton fans objective, it is all about winning, passion and pride. For a neutral it is all about playing the game in the right way. A neutral can do stats, a fan wants something to crow about, to their mates or anybody else for that matter.

I make no apology, if you and Swanny are the future of football, then best you start welcoming American Football, NFL, Major League Besaball and more. They just love statistics, for all you armchair bullshitters watching sport on your 85 inch screen with your reclining chair with three cup holders and a USB 4.0 in the armrest, and Uber Eats on speed dial.

Me, I will go to the match when I can.

:yawn:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The most amazing thing is he seems undroppable despite not performing. People talk about Maupay but Maupay does at least offer something in a shitehousery role at times even though he's not scoring whereas Trossard might as well spend some games sat in the stands.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
But there are managers out there who have made their reputation by getting clubs out of a relegation scrap. Tony Pulis, Big Fat Sam, Neil Warnock etc etc. All three have been able to put fire in the bellies of the playing staff, GP would probably say that the players should be careful around a box of matches!

If that is the best examples you have, and given all of their current employments / clubs positions you've already lost the argument.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not trusted.

Tau at Leeds was a liability, couldn't get into the game, couldn't hold the ball up, defensively left us exposed. So I guess same for the others need to be coached into the side rather than thrown in the deep end

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here