Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] How Are You Dealing With Another Defeat ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not watching the post match analysis or MOTD.

In the grand scheme of things it’s not that important...is what I keep telling myself. Not working yet though and I have eight days to rebuild my confidence in us winning or even drawing again

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Strangely ambivalent now.

It was just all so predictable :shrug:
This. I'm past caring. Just call me next season, whatever division we are in, when hopefully our forwarss have all f##ked off.

As I say, I'm past caring. Caring about forming an opinion on the manager, beyond the fact he's neither the Messiah nor Micky Adams II. He's just a slightlly dreary Brummie who got the team playing pretty football whilst unable to do the basics like defend set pieces and score from simple chances. Some of that is bad luck, some of that is on him. Meh.

What I do know for sure is that I've had enough of our crap forwards. I'm still more annoyed about the previous two games that we would have won if our forwards were even as good as Championship standard, as that would have enabled us to take this one on the chin. I don't feel like watching crap like Trossard, Ali J and Connolly any more.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
This. I'm past caring. Just call me next season, whatever division we are in, when hopefully our forwarss have all f##ked off.

As I say, I'm past caring. Caring about forming an opinion on the manager, beyond the fact he's neither the Messiah nor Micky Adams II. He's just a slightlly dreary Brummie who got the team playing pretty football whilst unable to do the basics like defend set pieces and score from simple chances. Some of that is bad luck, some of that is on him. Meh.

What I do know for sure is that I've had enough of our crap forwards. I'm still more annoyed about the previous two games that we would have won if our forwards were even as good as Championship standard, as that would have enabled us to take this one on the chin. I don't feel like watching crap like Trossard, Ali J and Connolly any more.

Very much of the same opinion, we won’t beat Southampton either!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Feeling better this morning about another XG point. Decent result. Keeps us in a Champions League spot. 4th - behind City, Chelsea and Liverpool - still 2pts ahead of Leicester...

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Decided late last night that the Easter Egg my son bought me a week ago and was sitting in the Kitchen was worth demolishing in the early hours.

My guts are not thanking me this morning!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
It's the hope that kills you. Think its ingrained now like the pundits said. We don't expect to score goals and when we do we panic or drop into our shell

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I've only just watched the highlights on MOTD.

Decided yesterday that I really didn't want to risk BHA ruining my Saturday night. Looks like I made the right choice.

It's sad that I didn't want to watch the Albion play. It should be a highlight of the week but I'm just fed up of watching us lose or make heavy weather of winning.

Pretty passing football with powder puff chances and no results is not entertaining or good for the spirits.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Wouldn't miss a match even if it's likely we would lose, that's the whole pint of supporting a club, the bad with the good. This is the promised land who said it would be easy. We have just been beaten by the third team in the league who have recently won the league and have had Premier money for years. Looking forward to the next match already.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
All I will say is, at least we didn’t concede 3 minutes from time and throw away the match to a comedy goal, scored by someone scoring his first goal for four seasons.

Oh.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
We also now have 5 very tough games ahead of us that will probably see us firmly entrenched in the bottom three after they have been played. We are missing Solly so much.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here