Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] How Are You Dealing With Another Defeat ?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Feel no better this morning. Pure frustration that a little bit of proaction last night could well have ensured a point. Its the passivity that gets to me. Time and time again, I am shouting at the TV 10-15 minutes into the second half, as games are changing in front of my eyes. The teeth sucker does nothing. The odd word with his multi talented back up team and the odd scribble on a bit of paper. Game continues to drift. Inevitable result.
I didn't sleep well. I care passionately about my club. I don't care who the manager is as long as he appears to be getting a tune out of the players. I've seen plenty, some of whom played just as attractively as the present incumbent. I want a manager who acts decisively in games, to try and turn things round. It worries me that we have fitness issues. It worries me that we have concentration issues. It worries me that the manager is cutting his teeth at my club and seems to be taking quite a long time to learn basic lessons. I need another cup of tea.

Sums it up perfectly for me, thank you.

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
I won a few hundred pounds on an ACCA a few weeks ago and after we beat Liverpool I bet £50 on us to get relegated. An insurance bet. I then had a £20 double on us to lose to Palace and WBA and invested those winnings in another relegation bet. I stand to win just under £4000 and although I would be gutted the reality is that I might have a bonus £4K to spend is sinking in.

No way that’s going into savings I’m buying something proper.

I put on a £50 bet for us to get into top 10 after Liverpool. Figured our luck was changing after so many chances and two “easy” games coming up........

Think your bet looks odds on now. You could probably buy all our strikers for £4K at present!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here