Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] How Are You Dealing With Another Defeat ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Opening another bottle of wine ?

Booking a holiday ?

Reading a good book ?

Nocturnal carnality ?

Listening to Steps on Spotify ?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Counting my winnings after betting on a Leicester win, when we were 1-0 up, and a late goal bet placed 30 seconds before they scored.

Bad fan.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not surprised at how things turned out, all too predictable now...........not doing anything as actually past the point of worrying about it. Lost quite a bit of interest in fanless football, can’t wait for the real game to start again. Been a useful lockdown distraction but bored with it now.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Been on the red wine since early in the 2nd half, when we could all see the game changing. Persuaded myself that we could hold out for a draw, if we were mistake free. I should have known better. Need at least another hour to unwind. This side is driving me mad. Glug glug.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
It hurts pretty ****ing bad and will be very difficult to sleep tonight... again.

Also incredibly annoying that its 8 days until the next game.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Had a glass of wine and a mini egg, not even angry any more and accepted it straight away because I fully expected it to happen. Seems strange to say but at no point did I expect us to get anything from the match. It’s just what we do.

I fear that apathy has set in (for me that is)

kroqq

Mar 28, 2013
I left the house on final whistle and walked to the local express store to get some beers to console myself. Such was my trauma over the result I forgot there was a global pandemic and everywhere was shut by now. I returned home empty handed. What a shit day

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Was raging and couldn't sleep after the Palace defeat and the injustice of it, but tonight feel strangley indifferent

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here