Which team are you on?

• Team Megan

Votes: 53 24.5%
  • Team Kate

Votes: 163 75.5%

• Total voters

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
If Meghan is horrible what the bloody hell do you call Pizza boy Andrew?

I am not a fan of either. Viva the republic as someone else said
I also don't believe anyone should be considered head of state if that's the next argument.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Hmm. Well, i did it.
I dunno. She isn't very likeable. Nor is he actually.
Or Oprah.
Or Charles.
Or Piers Morgan.
The queen seems nice though.
Such a load of bollocks.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Meghan a horrible women playing the race card probably without foundation. And i'm sure she cares about her title Duchess of Sussex... Not
My son isn't going to a Prince. Racists!

Poor Me. Poor Me. Poor Me.

Harry is an idiot. Needs to ditch the narcissist asap.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
My son isn't going to a Prince. Racists!

Poor Me. Poor Me. Poor Me.

Harry is an idiot. Needs to ditch the narcissist asap.

It's Harry's issue; he is still seething about how he's mum was (in his mind) murdered by the establishment - of which he's a trapped part. The idiocy, if there is any - is that he thought he could bring a mixed race American into the firm and that it would end well.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The fact that one of them married a baldy and the other married a ginger tells you all you need to know about these two gold-digging STRUMPETS.

I would still be absolutely delighted to hang out of either of them though, naturally. Something to tell the grandkids.

To be fair to Kate they would not have got together if Wills had failed the "what are your prospects" grilling from her father.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
Personally think the royal family should be removed once the Queen has moved on. The rest are just hangers on and nobodies with no 'presence'. Charlie is a complete hypocrite over his environmental stance blasting away at grouse & phesants which are managed by destroying native wildlife and his supporting fox hunting.

Funnily Harry was the only one who seemed normal.
Harry shot people. Is that OK?

Obviously you are entitled to think that grouse and pheasants and foxes are nice animals that should be protected while their prey are not nice and should be eaten, but don't put it down to environmentalism. There's no logic to that, just random prejudice about which animals (and which people) you like.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
View attachment 134675

Just seen this on another thread :facepalm: :wozza:

Never been to a fancy dress party then? Popular fancy dresses like pirates (rapists, robbers and murderers), vampires (murderous b*atards), gangsters (robbers and murderers) - that's a lot of what fancy dress parties are about. Sometimes tars and vicars toov - no reflection on who the people wearing fancy dress really are.
I remember one memorable occasion after a fancy dress party playing cricket in the park very early (about 5 o'clock!) in the morning, with a fully kitted out SS Officer (murderous b*stards) keeping wicket behind me, two suspicious looking characters who'd come as the Charles Manson (murderous b*stard) twins patrolling the covers with Cleopatra (probably killed a few too) at midwicket. A perfectly innocent Minnie the Minx was bowling - entirely innocent except that she was bowling fairly decent left arm medium pace which was giving me a fair amount of difficulties!
For the record, I was in 'plain clothes' - I'd managed to blag my way in by claiming I'd come as a gatecrasher ..........
Happy days - I did enjoy the 70s!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I am not a fan of either. Viva the republic as someone else said
I also don't believe anyone should be considered head of state if that's the next argument.

Oh I fully agree. I can’t be done with any of them.

Royalty. Not really a fan of birthright to begin with, all seems a bit backwards and archaic to me.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Oh I fully agree. I can’t be done with any of them.

Royalty. Not really a fan of birthright to begin with, all seems a bit backwards and archaic to me.

The trouble with birthright is it's not their fault, they don't ask to be born into it, most stay and lap it up but others, once they are old enough to realise get out of it by choice, like Harry.
But once out they should relinquish money, inheritance and fame,can't have it both ways.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The trouble with birthright is it's not their fault, they don't ask to be born into it, most stay and lap it up but others, once they are old enough to realise get out of it by choice, like Harry.
But once out they should relinquish money, inheritance and fame,can't have it both ways.

Trouble is he can't actually get rid of all of it can he? I am guessing that this is why more don't do it. He will still be famous. Still be fodder for the tabloids (even more so without the protection of the royal press agents) and still be asked about this until the day he dies.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Trouble is he can't actually get rid of all of it can he? I am guessing that this is why more don't do it. He will still be famous. Still be fodder for the tabloids (even more so without the protection of the royal press agents) and still be asked about this until the day he dies.

If he stops commenting and being newsworthy the interest will decline. He has spoken about his mental health problems so perhaps that would be a better route.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
This could be resolved with a 3 rounds boxing match both in shorts boots and stripped to the waist

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Team Meghan, she gave Harry a way out

Without Megan and Harry I can see the likes of Australia becoming a republic quite soon (as soon as the Queen passes away)

I hope as a country that after the Queen sadly passes, we give serious consideration of folding the whole lot away into a nice history box and that’s where it’s consigned. We’ll still make money from opening up Buck Palace and people will flock to see the history - we don’t need a ‘live’ monarchy for it to still be an asset - it’s such a poor argument that they bring money in, like having some ancient feudal system of inherited titles is justified by a tourism figure. It’s time to bring an end to the whole thing. Even Royalists don’t want King Charles, if you can’t accept succession then they don’t believe in it either!

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I hope as a country that after the Queen sadly passes, we give serious consideration of folding the whole lot away into a nice history box and that’s where it’s consigned. We’ll still make money from opening up Buck Palace and people will flock to see the history - we don’t need a ‘live’ monarchy for it to still be an asset - it’s such a poor argument that they bring money in, like having some ancient feudal system of inherited titles is justified by a tourism figure. It’s time to bring an end to the whole thing. Even Royalists don’t want King Charles, if you can’t accept succession then they don’t believe in it either!

Paris!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

I have huge respect for Queen but I think after she passes I think you are right and we should entering a new chapter. There is no reason why Bucks Palace can't be like the Palace of Varseilles as tourist attraction, people will still come

The British system needs a shake up and we can deal with getting a proper representative democratic system, a more federal system with devolved powers and save the UK fracturing while we're at it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here