• Team Megan

Votes: 53 24.5%
  • Team Kate

Votes: 163 75.5%

• Total voters

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
American girls are crazy in the sack, shouting out with stuff like right there and screaming the house down and, in general , they are not to fussy where you put it.
Girls like Kate take their pants off once they are in bed.
So Meghan is the winner.

Good,if slightly suspicous, knowledge. Bravo!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
American girls are crazy in the sack, shouting out with stuff like right there and screaming the house down and, in general , they are not to fussy where you put it.
Girls like Kate take their pants off once they are in bed.
So Meghan is the winner.

Not in my experience, in fact the few American girls that I spent quality time with in my yoof looked as completely and utterly bored as those of every other nationality I've spent the night with.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
It is a great distraction from the vile shite that randy prince andy got up to.

The royalty lovers needn't fret - there will be a right royal rehabilitation for Meghan and Harry when the andy scandal has been buried.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It is a great distraction from the vile shite that randy prince andy got up to.

The royalty lovers needn't fret - there will be a right royal rehabilitation for Meghan and Harry when the andy scandal has been buried.

So you are saying that Meghan is simply trying to distract attention from the allegations against Andrew ? I’m liking that as a conspiracy theory

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Meghan a horrible women playing the race card probably without foundation. And i'm sure she cares about her title Duchess of Sussex... Not

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The fact that one of them married a baldy and the other married a ginger tells you all you need to know about these two gold-digging STRUMPETS.

I would still be absolutely delighted to hang out of either of them though, naturally. Something to tell the grandkids.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Meghan's genuinely so poor that she had to borrow one of Monica Lewinsky's hand me down outfits for the interview.
C0882443-20A7-4FDE-81B9-522A63BFC8A4.jpeg

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Meghan a horrible women playing the race card probably without foundation. And i'm sure she cares about her title Duchess of Sussex... Not

Ha ha Prince Philip has played it at pretty much every Commonwealth dinner he’s ever attended! :lolol:

Last edited:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Personally think the royal family should be removed once the Queen has moved on. The rest are just hangers on and nobodies with no 'presence'. Charlie is a complete hypocrite over his environmental stance blasting away at grouse & phesants which are managed by destroying native wildlife and his supporting fox hunting.

Funnily Harry was the only one who seemed normal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here