• Team Megan

Votes: 53 24.5%
  • Team Kate

Votes: 163 75.5%

• Total voters

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Your comment was “playing the race card “.
I was under the impression this was aimed at BAME people who accused other people ( usually white) of racism, when none actually existed, and the accusation was made to gain sympathy for the BAME persons stance.
Not getting into the 'who was lying' spat at all, but I can assure you that the expression 'playing the race card' is by no means exclusively aimed at BAME people. 'Playing the race card' is something that is unfortunately all too often done when some people (BAME or otherwise) find someone with a slightly different view to theirs on some social - or even political - issue. "If they don't share my particular social liberal philosophy exactly, they are racist" - that's wrong, but it happens all too frequently.
I refer you to early days on the Brexit thread, for example.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Meghan admitted she didn’t research the royal family . She clearly got irritated at all the events she was expected to attend without any say & wanted a way out . If I was a betting man I’d say she had embellished some stuff to make her look better in the public eye at running away .

She cant keep quiet and follow protocols in the way expected of a senior royal

Been removed from the missing woman post . My crime ? I suggested Brixton was quite a high crime area - that is not allowed apparently !

Last edited:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I was simply remarking on the oddity of Harry himself being able to access mental health support whilst his wife was unable. I also find it odd that someone would respond by simply not getting help. There are many different sources of support and the Royal Household HR department is not one of them. Having said that, I neither believe nor disbelieve. I am simply commenting on the crassness of mentioning it on a light entertainment show.

Crassness! Really. No wonder mental health gets a bad press.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Meghan admitted she didn’t research the royal family . She clearly got irritated at all the events she was expected to attend without any say & wanted a way out . If I was a betting man I’d say she had embellished some stuff to make her look better in the public eye at running away .

She cant keep quiet and follow protocols in the way expected of a senior royal

Been removed from the missing woman post . My crime ? I suggested Brixton was quite a high crime area - that is not allowed apparently !
I'm not sure what the rules are but if you are banned from a thread and then continue what you are banned for on another thread, does that result in a ban from this thread too or the board completely.

Calling VAR.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'm not sure what the rules are but if you are banned from a thread and then continue what you are banned for on another thread, does that result in a ban from this thread too or the board completely.

Calling VAR.

It will result in an infraction being issued which over time tot up and result in a complete (but temporary) ban.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Don't make the mistake of thinking other people on this board are as stupid as you may hope they are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here