Votes: 53 24.5%
  • Team Kate

Votes: 163 75.5%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Rumours coming out of the interview of the century that Kate treated Meghan appallingly when she joined the Royal Family, we will never know why but we can come to our own conclusions. This is potentially our future Queen, are you team Meghan or team Kate?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Team Ruel Fox

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Rumours coming out of the interview of the century that Kate treated Meghan appallingly when she joined the Royal Family, we will never know why but we can come to our own conclusions. This is potentially our future Queen, are you team Meghan or team Kate?

That being that none of us know and are not in any position to judge.

That being that this is such a dull subject and the vast majority of us don't care.

That being that I question myself as to why I opened this column in the first place.

Top trolling.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Curbishley gets my vote.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Rumours. Are those the things that are started, endorsed and passed on by ********s trying to stir it?

Thought so. A pox on your poll sir.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
What do you mean, we will never know why? If we can invent patterns of behaviour, we can invent the reasons behind them.

How does a sister-in-law get close enough to treat her "appallingly"? And do you actually believe that Meghan Merkle is a fair and independent source of evidence about how everyone else treats Meghan Merkle and how they ought to treat her?

The main question to me is whether Harry gets his Princedom back when Meghan finds a better stepping stone to trample over.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
What do you mean, we will never know why? If we can invent patterns of behaviour, we can invent the reasons behind them.

How does a sister-in-law get close enough to treat her "appallingly"? And do you actually believe that Meghan Merkle is a fair and independent source of evidence about how everyone else treats Meghan Merkle and how they ought to treat her?

The main question to me is whether Harry gets his Princedom back when Meghan finds a better stepping stone to trample over.

Close enough..
They lived together.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
Close enough..
They lived together.

As in, shared a bedroom and had arguments about whose turn for the bathroom? They didn't have to live together. all the time that Meghan was sharing with Kate it was because she wanted to. I'm sure the Queen had some spare bedrooms in one of her palaces if Meghan was getting sick of the apple pie beds and shaving foam in the toothpaste tube.

Dave Fishwick

Feb 28, 2021
London
didn't know that team Meghan or team Kate were the boundary lines being set but given they are I'd be team Kate. For one thing she seems to have a bit of respect and decorum and doesn't air her dirty laundry in public.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I’d go with Meghan.

....oh no wait, what was the question again?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here