Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player rating v Leicester

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Sanchez - 5 - would have been a 7 but loses 2 for sadly obvious reasons. Shit because he had not put a glove wrong until then. He’s our no 1 for years though and I’m happy with that.

Veltman - 6 - excellent first half, faded in the second
Dunk - 5 - should have given a pen away and I’m not sure what he was doing for the equaliser.
White - 6 - steady, couldn’t get forward second half.
Burn - 5 - he’s not a left back, tries hard but doesn’thabe the quality, we miss Solly badly.

Gross - 5 - 7 first half and 3 in the second. Should have been subbed. His set piece delivery was awful today, again.
Bissouma - 6 - another who faded badly but this was easier to understand as he was getting FA help from Gross.
Mac - 6 - a worry that he seems to flag badly after an hour.
Trossard - 2 - worst player on the pitch, constantly gave possession away, lightweight, offered nothing, we were playing with 10 men, I was amazed he finished this game.

Lallana- 7 - MOM, fantastic 1st half, tired badly and should have been replaced. Would have scored an 8 if he’d been subbed on 60 as he should have been.
Maupay - 7 - best he’s looked for a while, works well with Lallana.

Alzate - 6 - I thought he showed energy and for a while we competed again.
Welbeck - 5 - worrying performance, no real energy.
Ali J - N/A - but why? Fecking why?

Potter - 5 - got the subs completely wrong. Has Trossard got dodgy photos of him?

What was the point of bringing in the likes of Tau or Moder if we aren’t giving them a sniff?
We are seriously missing Webster and March.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sanchez 5 - heading for an 8 until ....

Veltman 7 - heading for a 9, but in the last 30 mins caught upfield over and over.
White 7
Dunk 5 - a rare bad game. Radio Sussex thought he was awful for the equaliser, didn’t need to make that Vardy tackle.
Burn 7 - I thought he had a decent game.

Bissouma 6 - faded badly.
Gross 5 - the Cryuff turns flopped, shocking dead ball delivery.
Mac Allister 7
Lallana 8.5 MOTM
Trossard 2 - for work-rate. Awful decision making, dithering ruined attacks, pathetic shot when laid on a sixpence.

Maupay 7.5 - Iiked his performance, key to our great first half.

Alzate 0 - outclassed and outpaced in every passage of play. Why no pace for a young guy?
Welbeck 0 - did he play?
Jahanbakhsh 0 - to little time for him to screw up our forays forward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here