Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maupay offside goal

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
His best performance in quite a long time. Shame as it was a lovely finish too.

He had a good game, ran his socks and made a real nuisance of himself. Took the offside goal really well. No complaints about him from me last night.

Forwards stray offside, all of them

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I think he’s dogshit and agree with your general sentiment but this is harsh. Leic defensive line was good last night and feel Maups is now public enemy no1. Certainly in my WhatsApp he can’t do anything right.

I would like to see him dropped, but then again no one else seems to want it. Andone? How long before we’re crucifying him again?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Hope FA will learn from this. The offside was dealt with and accepted well because one of few linesman I have seen that had the balls to put his flag up rather then wait for VAR

JonnyCLately

Jan 16, 2018
Shoreham by sea
The levels of Bell endery on here are astounding. The number of knuckle dragging, knee jerking reactionary cretins this weekend makes for bleak reading. The guy mistimed by a single pace. Messi has been offside before. Sorry to break it to you - f**king retards. Why not we just move in to the next game before burning effigies etc

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I may be miles out here but I wasn't convinced he was offside. The still they measured him on didn't show the ball at all, if it was moved back a couple of frames he was still on.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
The levels of Bell endery on here are astounding. The number of knuckle dragging, knee jerking reactionary cretins this weekend makes for bleak reading. The guy mistimed by a single pace. Messi has been offside before. Sorry to break it to you - f**king retards. Why not we just move in to the next game before burning effigies etc

This.

Need to sack the coach who is telling Maupay to be a goal hanger, eh?

I do wonder how many more chances [selections] Maupay will get - he reminds me a bit like OGH, lots of huff & puff but usually ends up with a fluff

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

JonnyCLately is my new favourite poster.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I was rather encouraged by the way he took the chance, moving the ball slightly to commit the keeper then placing it beyond him. It was almost as if he had been ... practising?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here