Votes: 98 21.9%
  • Fence

Votes: 59 13.2%

• Total voters

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
He won’t go now so it’s pointless but he’s Had an absolute shocker tonight. A recurring theme of fading badly in second half. A recurring theme of not being able to coach the team to have mental strength. A recurring theme of conceding set pieces. A recurring theme of not reacting to a team getting the ascendancy. A recurring theme of frankly awful subs at the wrong times.

But apparently he’s too good for us though.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I am behind what GP is doing here, even if we go down. We have had absolutely no luck this season. You need some luck at this level, look at the Burnley goal :down:

Gutted for the team and GP

Shit poll btw, needs to be a public one
No offence, you sound like a gambler who’s down on his luck blaming everything and anyone apart from the obvious problem you keep backing a loser.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
We were missing our 3 best players too.

We can all be critical of many things, and I am, I don’t think Maupay should be starting. But Leicester are not a mediocre squad. And certainly not a mediocre manager. They’re effectively champions league quality.

We deserved to lose fair and square.

To be fair, it’s not about losing to Leicester today. That was always on the cards. It’s about our results and performances against those teams in the bottom half of the table which has been atrocious. This game should be a free hit because we have points in the bank from teams around us but our man Mr P can’t work out how to beat teams in the bottom half! That is why we are in big trouble!

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Dont know. Would just like media to ask him Why after 24 games we still let in so many goals from set plays. Why we let our only LB leave, resulting in a CB in that position.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I've no idea if I'm in or out at the moment, but tonight I feel like grabbing him by the throat and shaking him all about.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
It’s as simple as this:

From another thread

We’ve won 5 games from 27 in our fourth consecutive season in the league, of course we deserve to go down.

Failing to get a single win against Fulham, Sheff Utd and WBA is horrific.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
To be fair, it’s not about losing to Leicester today. That was always on the cards. It’s about our results and performances against those teams in the bottom half of the table which has been atrocious. This game should be a free hit because we have points in the bank from teams around us but our man Mr P can’t work out how to beat teams in the bottom half! That is why we are in big trouble!

Ok we agree on that [emoji106] losing to Leicester, there’s no shame in that.

But that’s exactly why a poll like this right after such a game is idiotic.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I am behind what GP is doing here, even if we go down. We have had absolutely no luck this season. You need some luck at this level, look at the Burnley goal :down:

Gutted for the team and GP

Shit poll btw, needs to be a public one

What is he actually doing Icy? The project seems to be failing. :shrug:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

Same old, same old, one home win all season, this shite can no longer be excused..:ffsparr:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

Vaga you’ve got to remember that this poll would naturally be taking place in the stands and in the concourses at the Amex, before, during and after each match in normal times. This is a lot more docile than it would be away from the computer in my opinion.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Really conflicted.

This season has seen us play some of the best football in my lifetime.
However, some (perhaps a lot) of our recruitment has been quite bad (and unlucky).
Substitutions in games have also often been very poor.

So we have a mix of some poor recruitment, poor in-game decisions and fantastic overall performances, but missing the results.
I don't know what the best options are.

Is the fault with the Manager, individuals within the team or recruitment?
I feel it's a little of all the above.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Vaga you’ve got to remember that this poll would naturally be taking place in the stands and in the concourses at the Amex, before, during and after each match in normal times. This is a lot more docile than it would be away from the computer in my opinion.

This and this..................

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
In, I’m loyal to GP.

But boy he’s wet behind the ears. Just one way to play, no defensive strategy to try and hold onto a vital lead.

My loyalty in part because I don’t rate this squad as highly as it seems the rest of NSC does. Imho at elite league level, lacking pace, power, and quality in certain positions.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
In, I’m loyal to GP.

But boy he’s wet behind the ears. Just one way to play, no defensive strategy to try and hold onto a vital lead.

My loyalty in part because I don’t rate this squad as highly as it seems the rest of NSC does. Imho at elite league level, lacking pace, power, and quality in certain positions.

That’s a really good way of putting it actually. “Wet behind the ears”.

I really worry for him being so loyal to Maupay. Overly so. He puts a lot of faith into our game through him.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I want a manager to show some passion, I like most of the football but ****ing put some passion in it sucky man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here