• Out

Votes: 98 21.9%
  • Fence

Votes: 59 13.2%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am behind what GP is doing here, even if we go down. We have had absolutely no luck this season. You need some luck at this level, look at the Burnley goal :down:

Gutted for the team and GP

Shit poll btw, needs to be a public one

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Have to appreciate this team. There’s things to learn, lots to work on but a serious amount of bad luck / little errors we seem to get punished for. Keep the faith - always tough against 3rd in league & we didn’t perform badly.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
It’s the fact that we keep having to have these polls that is evidence enough.

Out (months ago)
He’s a loser.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
As always OUT! His record is atrocious! You can only be unlucky so many times. Needed to find ways to win but he hasn’t got the ability to do this and stats show this. Has the motivational skills of a satsuma!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In. This didn't feel like the usual shit to me, despite the usual and entirely expected kick in the nuts at the end. Leicester were top 4 and played like it in the second half.

The problem is, this result puts us in trouble because of the utter crap in the last two games against two shit teams.

4th from bottom will do me

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
I don't know anymore, my head is spinning. So fed up with football at the moment. I look forward to a Brighton game after working hard all week and then boom groundhog day. Sick of hearing people say Brighton were unlucky again on a Monday morning and then having to repeat myself.

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
100% out. Sorry Graham it hasn’t worked out for you & us.

Anyone that votes IN really hasn’t got any ambition for the club.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I am behind what GP is doing here, even if we go down. We have had absolutely no luck this season. You need some luck at this level, look at the Burnley goal :down:

Gutted for the team and GP

Shit poll btw, needs to be a public one

Our record isn't down to luck. There are a lot of factors as to why we are struggling but we've had just as much luck as anyone. Losers blame bad luck.

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
Still in. Disagree with picking a centre forward who cant score goals every week, but still in. He has little up front to work with but he could try something different. But there is not a shame in losing to Leicester who are a good side. It might come down to head to heads with newcastle and Fulham, and I think we will win them, or at least not lose them. But strikers who cant score and a team that don't score more than one a game will take him very close to the sack.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Fence, him leaving now wouldn't make a difference. We don't have a striker so a new manager would start with his hands tied anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here