Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Local Pharmacy

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Fair enough..... but your post seemed to be implying they didn’t even need a Pharmacist.........

no mate , i am well aware of the fact that a chemist/ pharmacy is so called because you will find a chemist or a pharmacist on duty .......on a trip to sussex in early 2019 i met a chap who had 5 optician franchises in sussex ....he was 10 years younger than me , a multi millionaire and staring down the barrel of retiring to one of his houses in Tuscany .....fair play to him but apparently he was a **** to work for .....who wooda funk..??

he was Scottish and never got a round in all night although in The Egremont that was understandable .

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
no mate , i am well aware of the fact that a chemist/ pharmacy is so called because you will find a chemist or a pharmacist on duty .......on a trip to sussex in early 2019 i met a chap who had 5 optician franchises in sussex ....he was 10 years younger than me , a multi millionaire and staring down the barrel of retiring to one of his houses in Tuscany .....fair play to him but apparently he was a **** to work for .....who wooda funk..??

he was Scottish and never got a round in all night although in The Egremont that was understandable .

I hear what you are saying.

Mrs Dis and I actually set great store by our impression of exactly the sort of thing you are talking about. I am also a firm believer that you can do well in business while treating people well and doing the "right" thing. I am avoiding Amazon as much as possible at the moment because of Jeff Bezos wealth rocketing on the backs of awful treatment of his workforce.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here