Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Members

Your Local Pharmacy

0 Not allowed!
    I am alarmed to read that three quarters of local pharmacies could close due to inadequate funding, I have discussed this with various groups with the strong result that it must not be allowed to happen. Last year NHS sent out details of Prescriptions being dealt with by a central office rather than your local pharmacy,imagine the thousands of prescriptions being dealt with at one time,with your local pharmacy if you forget to take in your prescription on time they will give you a weeks items and deduct them from the full prescription when you pick it up, can you imagine the central office dealing with this, repeated efforts due to engaged lines then being advised that prescription was dealt with and there must be a problem with GPO.
    Not long ago Boris stated that if you are having problems in contacting your GP, rather than go to A & E contact your local Pharmacy.
    Your comments would be appreciated

• North Stand Chat

advertising

bring on the trumpets.... upthealbion1970's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      My local pharmacy is utterly useless

Always making mistakes with prescriptions, never had my meds in stock so I switched to another about a mile down the road and had no problems in the last 18 months.
      you are under arrest for killing the quattro

0 Not allowed!
      Iíve tried several Pharmacies and all are dreadful, rude staff and this was before Covid.

I now use Pharmacy2U, superb service.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Run View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Iíve tried several Pharmacies and all are dreadful, rude staff and this was before Covid.

I now use Pharmacy2U, superb service.
      This reminds me of @Westdene Seagulls posts stating all Brighton taxi drivers are rude to him and his wife. Yet I find them mainly polite and helpful

"I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by upthealbion1970 View Post
      My local pharmacy is utterly useless

Always making mistakes with prescriptions, never had my meds in stock so I switched to another about a mile down the road and had no problems in the last 18 months.
      So if they close would you trust a Central point to deal with your prescriptions?

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      This reminds me of @Westdene Seagulls posts stating all Brighton taxi drivers are rude to him and his wife. Yet I find them mainly polite and helpful

To be fair you are the sort of person that if someoneís been to Tenerife youíve been to Elevenerife.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Run View Post
      To be fair you are the sort of person that if someoneís been to Tenerife youíve been to Elevenerife.
      To be fair Iím not the sort of person to go to either Tenerife or Elevenerife.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

Your Local Pharmacy

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      To be fair Iím not the sort of person to go to either Tenerife or Elevenerife.
      Youíve demonstrated my point about you superbly well done sir
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      [QUOTE=Albion Prem;9770371]I am alarmed to read that three quarters of local pharmacies could close due to inadequate funding, I have discussed this with various groups with the strong result that it must not be allowed to happen. Last year NHS sent out details of Prescriptions being dealt with by a central office rather than your local pharmacy,imagine the thousands of prescriptions being dealt with at one time,with your local pharmacy if you forget to take in your prescription on time they will give you a weeks items and deduct them from the full prescription when you pick it up, can you imagine the central office dealing with this, repeated efforts due to engaged lines then being advised that prescription was dealt with and there must be a problem with GPO.
      Not long ago Boris stated that if you are having problems in contacting your GP, rather than go to A & E contact your local Pharmacy.
      Your comments would be appreciated[/QUOTE
      Strange, I have tried a number of inputs requesting Reviews of Pharmacy2U However none received a reply

0 Not allowed!
      [QUOTE=Albion Prem;9770521]
      Quote Originally Posted by Albion Prem View Post
      I am alarmed to read that three quarters of local pharmacies could close due to inadequate funding, I have discussed this with various groups with the strong result that it must not be allowed to happen. Last year NHS sent out details of Prescriptions being dealt with by a central office rather than your local pharmacy,imagine the thousands of prescriptions being dealt with at one time,with your local pharmacy if you forget to take in your prescription on time they will give you a weeks items and deduct them from the full prescription when you pick it up, can you imagine the central office dealing with this, repeated efforts due to engaged lines then being advised that prescription was dealt with and there must be a problem with GPO.
      Your comments would be appreciated[/QUOTE
      Strange, I have tried a number of inputs requesting Reviews of Pharmacy2U However none received a reply

Here you go you weird spammer

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.pharmacy2u.co.uk